Chapter 8..!😘

Macei
Houston Texas

I was getting ready for my party Trina cover up the hickey mykel had gave me. We were going to the club. I was finally ready and I asked my mom can she take my picture

 I was finally ready and I asked my mom can she take my picture

@maemaegualden : plain turned into the baddest 😍
Likes 20000

Comments

DadonMykel- 😍😍

Mirahhh- happy bday bestiee

Janiamishelle- daughter

Nba_youngboy- only daughter just turned 19. 😍

++ 19,789 comments

Me , mirah , Dejah , aaliyah, menyon, Hannah and cam and some more of the bad kids pulled up to the underground party that they hosted for me.

We was all getting lit tweaking in all when this lightskinned wave cute fine ass night came up to me. "So it's ya birthday huh?" He asked "yeah." I said dryly.

Just cause he fine don't mean he getting in these pants they for one person and one person only 🙄.

"Just asking anyways can I get those digits" he aksed "I mean sure" he gave me his phone and put my name as 'macei🤍.' "My name is jay" Jay said "mines macei" I said and walked away then mykel caught my eye he was having a stare that I knew.

Yall he gon beat my ass.. help me .

I was speed walking towards the kitchen and when I looked back his eyes were still on me with that same look. He got up and started walking towards me I went out the other way and bumped into the same dude "wussup macei" he said and I ignored him and went straight out the door , and guess who was right there 'mykel'. Mykel had grabbed me by my neck and pinned me to the wall "oh so you out hea talking to other niggaz huh?" Mykel said "n-n-no" I said "so you wanna lie" mykel laughed sarcastically "n-n-n-no I n-not" I said and he laughed and whispered in my "have yo fun now but tonight you mines and I mean nat" mykel whispered and let me go and started to walk back in the party.

The party was bouta end in 10 minutes of people started to leave . I was getting worried cause HE GON KILL ME !!

10 minutes later ...

The party was over and I was gonna get in the car with tha bad kids "nah yall can go macei coming with me" mykel said. They all said ok and they pulled off then mykel grabbed my hand and threw me in the car. I MEAN ACTUALLY THREW ME WITH HIS STRONG FINE ASS !. The car ride was silent until we pulled up to mykels house, mykel grabbed me and pulled me in his house. He let go of me and as soon as he did
I

RAN I mean I was a whole trackstar in dis bih, I ran into the bathroom and I was so dumb I realized I ran into the bathroom connected to his room.

My dumb ass 😒

I felt somebody get behind me and it was mykel. He picked me up from my waist and walked to his room and threw me on the bed. He took off his pants and shirt leaving only his boxers on , he tugged on my shorts Ian have no panties on so I was naked in my cookie area .

Mykel slammed his dick in me without a warning ⚠️ he arched my back and was ramming my shii , I kept cumming on his dick it was literally 'angry sex' I was moaning uncontrollably "whats my name" mykel yelled giving me all 14 inches "m-mykel" I said and he went harder making me moan louder 'I had the neighbors banging on the wall' "d-daddy" I said "yeah I'm daddy" mykel said "I can't take it mykel , I cant" I said in between the moans "yes tf you can you be taking niggaz numbers so you gon take this dick" he said "I'm sorry daddy!" I yelled and he just went harder and hit my g spot and kept hitting it "yess right there" I said rolling my eyes in the back of my head he started going slow then sped back up and the pattern kept.

The next day ..

I woke up to my thighs throbbing in pain and I was still high and I realized I was at mykels house so I made a bubble bath and just sat in there and of course washed up. I put on some of mykels joggers and shirts and I needed a toothbrush so I woke up mykel "mykel I needa toothbrush" I said "extras is in the cabinet" he said going back to sleep , I went back into the bathroom and did the rest of my hygiene then I realized it was about 1 pm and work start in a hour. " mykel I needa go you need to get up I have to go to work" I said and he got up and did his hygiene it was 1:50 and we pulled up to my modeling gig and I got out and went to work even though I was hurting I HAD TO MAKE DEM COINS !!

INLOVE || MACEI & MYKEL On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara