Part title

Tanjiro watched as you hugged the older Hashira Giyuu he could smell the way your scent changed when he walked into the room.

It didn't do that for him.

Why? Why not him? Why Giyuu? Tanjiro asked himself as he watched Giyuu let you out of his embrace watching Y/N ask him to leave so you could be alone with Tanjiro.

You wanted to be alone with him?

Why?

"Tanjiro" You spoke your voice was fairly soft as you spoke

"Yeah?" Tanjiro quickly replied as he sat up slightly

"About on the train" You paused for a moment as you watched his face drop he didn't need some speech about how everything was going to be okay he needed a reason to keep fighting "Nezuko needs you"

"I know" He replied letting a small breath out. You pushed of the bed and sat down on the floor with him. He looked up at you his heart beating really fast as he smiled at you, he was such a bright and beautiful person.

"Zenitsu needs you. Insouke needs you. The corps need you" You said before pulling him into you hugging him tightly. He stayed still for a moment before hugging you back you never were good with comforting people but you had made Tanjiro feel a thousand times better just by a simple hug.

He hasn't been hugged in a long time

And he really missed that feeling.

"Thankyou" He whispered before patting your head slightly, you let out a small laugh and pulled away from the boy "You should take it easy Y/N you were quite hurt everyone thought you would die Shinobu had lost hope when she saw the gash on the back of your head"

Huh.

It was that bad?

God whatever pain medicine you were giving must of been amazing.

"Well i'm not feeling a thing whatever pain medication Shinobu gave me must work wonders!" You complimented as Shinobu walked into the room

"I haven't giving you anything for the pain" Shinobu informed her face was confused the state you were in you shouldn't of been able to move talking would of been hard enough. She basically glided over towards you she grabbed a bandage covering the small cut which was oozing a thick black liquid on your left arm "Ara ara" Shinobu said quite confused She had never seen blood like this before.

What the hell was happening to Y/N?

You watched as Tanjiros mouth fell open his eyes widened at the sight before him.

"What? What is it" You asked in confusion

"I'm not sure" Shinobu replied

"Your blood is not human" Zenitsu let slip out standing at the door he had been watching for a few minutes

"Ara ara that's not true Zenitsu!" Shinobu paused "She's just fine!"

Your heart started to race. Not human?!
You felt no pain.

No pain from the fight before.

No pain from the life threatening injuries.

How?

Why?

"Akazas blood it.. It could of mixed into one of my cuts" You started to ramble out of pure shock your eyes swelled up with tears.

If you weren't human

You would watch everyone you care about die.

Die painfully