• 3 •

closer than close.

7:45 p.m.
•••

george opens up the door to the room, the led lights are on the lowest blue setting, dreams laying there with his phone in his hands, he looks up from his screen and smiles fondly up at george.

"you look so cute in my clothes." dream says, admiring how big they are on him, "shut up." george says, annoyance and embarrassment in his tone. "are you gonna come cuddle or are you gonna just stand there?" dream asks, going back on his phone, george rolls his eyes and grabs one of dreams arms so he can lay on his chest, dream lets him and smiles to himself.

"whatcha doin?" george asks, looking at dreams phone. "looking at twitter, not much going on today." dream says, closing twitter and going to youtube. "wanna watch something?" he asks, his suggested is filled with old minecraft youtubers, george scoffs and grabs dreams phone out of his hands and tosses it to the side of dream, "i wanna talk to you." george says, nuzzling his head into dream's arm.

"wh-what about?" dream asks, scared that this is gonna go somewhere he doesn't want to go, george closes his eyes "anything, everything." he says, sleep slipping through his words "okay, what are you most excited about?" dream says, holding george with both his arms.

"moving in with you." george says, half asleep.

"you're excited to live with me?"

"yeah. i get to see my star everyday."

dreams heart skips a beat or two.

"your... star?" he questions, a clear smile in his voice.

george snores softly in dreams arms.

his star.. dream thinks to himself.