Chp.4 | The Voice That Wont Leave

8:12

As the bright lights slowly dimmed in the hallways, the chattering came to a close.

Tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow will be a better day. The day Katsuki suddenly pays no mind to this stupid little situation. It will be better and surely no one can tell him otherwise...

Well, maybe besides that damn annoying voice that won't leave him alone for some reason. Is it a villain? Maybe they're doing this on purpose just to get a reaction out of Katsuki.

Then again, that doesn't explain the situation with his friends.

He let out a small sigh as he turned his desk lamp off. Katsuki had changed into a pair of knee-high shorts and a comfortable plain black shirt; as well as some ankle-length white socks.

Despite the boy's seemingly calm expression, he couldn't think of anything except his friends—old friends—relationship with him.

He's been so tired lately.

He groaned in annoyance as he lay on his bed, getting into a comfortable position with his arms wrapped around a pillow.
His eyes furrowed to the ceiling fan as it spun quickly.

That was the last image Katsuki remembered before falling to sleep.

-

He shot up, his head pounding as he let out a grunt. He couldn't believe he'd had another nightmare, what the hell! He couldn't remember the dream he had, he just knew it was upsetting. Obviously, by the reaction, he had when waking up.

How would he deal with this if it kept happening?

His eyes furrowed over to the time on his alarm clock.

8:54 pm

He couldn't go to sleep like this, he hated nightmares. Ever since he was a kid, the ash-blonde male couldn't believe he was getting these dreams at his age.

It was because of them.

The former 'bakusquad' that must be why..and the reason for that voice! He pouted, who is he kidding? It was because of him. All of it, the voices, the lack of sleep, everything! Even his friends didn't like him.

Finally coming to a conclusion, eh?

The voice again..dammit! Why wouldn't it just go the hell away?!

Do it already. Admit that everyone's moved on from you.

"No! To hell with that!" He finally screamed instead of just talking in his thoughts. His voice was raspy, he almost sounded dehydrated.

You can't get rid of me, Katsuki.

"Don't.. call me that. You don't know me!"

What? Katsuki?

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" Without thinking, he put his hands on the side of his head and worked up all the courage he could..and then,

BOOM

He did it again,

BOOM

He couldn't stop, there were already red marks on the side of his head. Before, the same crimson he had seen in his dream spilled down his hand.

He hadn't even realized it, all he was focusing on was that voice.

Really?

"GOD DAMMIT!" He shouted again, forgetting he was in the dorms, like an idiot.