3- Tied Up Troubles

The female shifted a bit with a small groan opening one eye as she soon regained her consciousness. She glanced up seeing shadowy figures surrounding her until someone clicked on the light causing Y/N to squint so her eyes could adjust to the sudden change in light.

"Eh?... Where am I?" She huffed a bit narrowing her eyes at the white masked male.

"Listen bitch we will ask the questions here..." Freddy growled lowly placing his hands on his hips in a sassy manner as Jason slapped him in the back of the head. Jason and Freddy began to slap the shit out of each other until Michael casually shoved the two away from each other before holding the knife to the female's throat.

"Ah hello Mr. Myers... That's a nice knife you got there. Got to say that size of knife works quite nicely. Thanks for the idea." She giggled a bit as she grinned as Michael growled more.

"Could you be a dear and untie me?" She asked in a soft tone Michael hesitantly going to untie her before pulling his hands back hitting his head. Her voice was so soothing to the male but he didn't want to show weakness to her or the others.

"Jesus Michael calm down don't be hitting your head like that you Idiot." Billy snickered a bit as Michael huffed a bit before looking to the others. As if saying what should we do with her.

"Hey assholes! I found something in her house that might make her...useful." Chucky growled a bit crawling up to sit on something more eye level with the rest of the guys. Jason tilted his head a bit as Freddy laughed.

"What could this bitch offer us you fucktard?!!" Freddy flicked Chucky in the face crossing his arms after doing so. While they argued Y/N glanced around the plain stone walls stained with old blood. The ceiling hung with hooks some holding meat or body parts.

"Nice basement. Hooks are a nice touch." She hummed gently as Freddy facepalmed almost clawing himself with his glove.

"This bitch is crazy man... Not only does she know where we live but she killed her husband and who knows how many others..." Chucky grunted a bit furrowing his eyebrows seeming serious for once. Billy perked finding someone that shares similar interests with him.

"Woah!! Really how'd you do it??" Billy asked curiously his eyes sparkling wanting to know what had happened.

"So this is what happened..."

-flash back-

H/N walked through the door calling to his wife having just been out with his mistress. However Y/N wasn't there to greet him so he went to his office shrugging it off. Y/N slammed him in the back of the head with a bat tying him to the chair. When he awoke she laughed a bit smiling.

"Hello dear how was your whore?" Her eye seemed to twitch at the words that came from her mouth.

"What are you talking about darling? I was at work late tonight. Boss wanted me to work on a few things..." He spoke trying to sound sincere but Y/N knew he was a lying bastard.

"Hahaha you think I believe you? I followed you when you left work around five and saw you fucking around with some woman..." She snarled pressing a knife to his skin cutting it a bit to watch the pretty crimson run down his dirty skin.

"So you like eyeing woman that's not me? That's not very loyal...." She grinned as she dug her fingers into his eyes causing him to cry out. Luckily the office was soundproof for his video call meetings. She yanked them out wrapping the long thin cords of his eyes around his neck as she strangled him. The male of course struggled but soon she stopped.

"You really broke my heart... I guess it's time for you to eat your words... Because your love was nothing but bullshit!!" She grabbed a knife and sliced his chest open peeling his skin away as she sawed his chest open with a bone saw. The male barely clinging to life as broke his jaw with a hammer. His screams were just so amazing to hear. Finally she tore out his heart and jammed it into his mouth as he coughed and died immediately.

-End flashback-

Billy grinned "Come on guys can we keep her??? Please!!" Billy tugged on Michael's jumpsuit as the males all in unison sighed.

"it would be nice to have a new member..." Freddy grumbled a bit before grinning "Plus she is pretty hot.~" he winked snickering before once again being hit in the head by someone.

Jason untied the female as Billy dragged her upstairs "We totally have to hang out! Maybe at some point we can go and kill together." He squealed.

She smiled a bit and followed as they went to his room eager to show her all his super cool photos and his closet where he developed them. He preferred old fashioned cameras most of the time it just looked better to him.

"So your killing style! I totally find that cool! I love how you..." He rambled on about it holding Y/N's hand gently as he lead her to his room of course causing her to blush in a shy manner it being a long time since she's been treated nicely and especially by one of her favorite serial killers.

"heh thanks... I really love how retro your killing style is. The phone call is a nice touch. I'm sure they shivered in fear hearing you tell them that you can see them." Eventhough he was wearing a mask she could tell he was gushing from her compliments.

"Heh yeah I am a pretty cool killer. Pretty handsome too~ oh! You haven't seen my face- riggghhhhtt. But ya gotta believe me baby it's to die for~" he purred lowly with a grin.

Y/N chuckled, 'Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all' she thought to herself smiling a bit.