Chapter 1 Part 1

Additional Notes:

Everyone besides Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi came from the time before Bloody Halloween, more specifically the time when Baji left Toman to join Valhalla.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A man with black hair is shown watching television while eating snacks.

"Is that Takemitchy?" Mikey asks.

"Yeah, that is Takemichi." Sage says, 'I mean, who else would have that horrible taste in clothes,' he thinks to himself. 

"The dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has been intensifying in the city. Recently uninvolved civilians fell victim to the dispute."

"No way? For real? (Scary.)"

"Within the many victims, there were two fatalities. Those two are 25 years old, Tachibana Naoto-"

"Tachibana Naoto..."

"And 26 year old Tachibana Hinata"

Takemichi stops eating as his eyes widen in shock.

Everyone in the room besides Sage and Takemichi seems to tense up after hearing the news.

"What... We killed Hina?" Mikey says quietly, in shock.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SHOWING US?!" Smiley says, looking at Sage.

"We would not hurt innocent civilians," Draken says.

"My mom would cry if she heard this," Baji says, starting to feel worried even though it has not happened yet.

"What the hell happens to us in the future," Mitsuya says.

The setting changes and shows the outside of his apartment.

'It seems that the girlfriend I had in middle school, Tachibana Hinata, has died.'

The screen proceeds to show someone aggressively knocking on Takemichi's door. Takemichi opens his door.

"HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YOU BEFORE YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!? YOUR TV IS TOO FUCKING LOUD"

"... I'm sorry."

"Jeez, kids nowadays."

"At least accept his apology," Chifuyu says, annoyed.

The scene shifts to a DVD store.

"How many times are you going to make me say the same thing~? Hanagaki Takemichi- Ku~n," A female co-worker says.

"Uh..."

"When a DVD gets returned, immediately put it back on display~. How many times have I said that~."

"I'm sorr-"

"Yes! all you do is apologize~!!"

All of a sudden, a dark aura surrounded Mikey.

"Takemitchy..."Mikey says with a grin that looks a bit too innocent and happy.

"H-Hai?" Takemichi says while sweatdropping.

"How come you're letting people boss you around? Takemitchy, learn how to stand up for yourself," Mikey says demandingly and in a way that's hinting not to disobey him.

"I will," Takemichi says as he fixes his posture, resembling a soldier who was commanded by his chief.

Mikey seems satisfied and turns to Draken to pester him.