#𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ♫

〖  table of contents ♘  〗

↳ ❛ 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 wings ❜

n. ⁰¹ ²⁰²¹

©

⇪ best read in white ,,,,
lowest font , mono ~!

❛ i feel less the more
i am at 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮. what is
the world done to
me. ❜ ━━ ¿?

autistic sinner           ⚢ ⤵

volume Ⅰ      the way I caressed every strand of her curls to place it gently behind her ear as she basked in the evening sun. admiring the way she curved her lips when she grinned, the breeze carrying the melodic rhythm of her laughter. as we curdled up on a lawn chair fit for only one , falling off ocassionally.

and I had never given a thought , that she was laughing at me , with me. never once , questioning that this moment would end. and then I woke up.

to her laugh filtering throughout my bedroom , what was once ours. our bedroom. living in an empty space. the house we had build. and even though , that she is not here I was filled with a peace I had forgotten.

to remind me that we cannot be again just yet.

that her despite it all , will never be forgotten.

I will write on every wall in this house and every crevice of our memories. and I will draw her image in every painting with her name. and I will fill every paper for centuries to come with her words. because she matters.

just as every child , every brother , every sister , every uncle , every adult , every mother , father , grandparent , cousin , friend , matters.

I realize , that despite struggles and inflictions , that stranger I once knew , myself. that had only her. an angel sent for a brief moment. that I took for granted.

just as we take for granted a waitress , a homeless man begging for change , an artist , an alcoholic , or a stripper. and ourselves.

deserves the world.

I could only wish to wipe the tears off her face as they fell upon the bathroom tiles struggling with afflictions , one last time.

so take care of people , even that stranger you may never see again . because one day all of us could be gone. and there will be no one left to read these words. be in our presence. or feel our heartbeat.

to wipe our tears.

― still lungs , a peace of me。 

poet。 author。 friend。

words ¹⁰⁰⁰
& ¹⁰⁰⁰
more

{  mixtape 
―             ⋱
contents }

ⅰ. “ where wilted flowers 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶 ˚ ”

☼    get to know me ⇅
summary        ♩

ⅱ. “ graveyard of dreams ˚ ”
tags   ♪

ⅲ . “ where the sun sets ˚ ”
♤  challenges   ♪
                                 ♩

ⅳ . “ where the 𝓼𝓾𝓷 fades ˚ ”
☮    ventilation   ♫
rants

ⅴ. “ graveyard of hope ˚ ”
☂  book ( s )

                              ♬

ⅵ . “ where the 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭  turns black ˚ ”
☯  acknowledgments

             ♭

✁   resources
credit ⭒

cover is by blushingwounds
photo collage is by blushingwounds
photo gif collage is by mscinderbella
layout inspiration -sweetseduction
book inspiration MayGarner

fonts is from instafonts
symbol art is by coolsymbols
suggested by a tik tok user

@  social butterfly

tik tok ;jadeamoon
insta ;thephasesofjade
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 

https://linkr.bio/jadeamoon
just my links & some insight
✦     website is safe.
just like        𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓹𝓪𝓭 .  ✧

          ✦

started on sept. ¹⁵
²⁰²¹
ended on ⁰ ⁰⁰ ⁰⁰⁰⁰
edited on ⁰ ⁰⁰ ⁰⁰⁰⁰