Weird..

"Isn't that Manjiro?" Kuro said, "huh? You know Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked.
"Yeah, i met him at that very same place he's being dragged out right now" Kuro replied, "really? Did you guys talk about anything?".
"Yeah, you." Ofcourse Kuro couldn't say that to Takemichi, but what he didn't realize was that he said it out loud, "eh? Why were you guys talking about me?".

"You...don't need to know.." Kuro couldn't afford to tell Takemichi what they were talking about, or that would mess everything up. "Eeeh? Why?" Takemichi kept pestering about him the topic until Mikey showed up out of nowhere and hugged Takemichi's waist.

Takemichi yelped, he thought his back was going to break because of the sudden impact of mikey's hug, but fortunately Kuro was there to help. "Woah there, you okay Takemichi?"
"Yeah I'm okay" takemichi replied, "Takemichy!!", "hello to you to Mikey-kun." Takemichi said. "Oi Mikey! What did i tell you about running off like that again!" Draken yelled, "aah who cares ken-chin" Mikey said.

"Hm? Oh you it's you!" Mikey gleamed "yeah, its me!" Kuro with a wide smile on his face. Mikey looked at Takemichi and then looked at Kuro, "hey, lets talk privately for a sec yeah?" Mikey winking at Kuro.
   "Sure" Kuro replied, as Kuro and Mikey went inside the cafe, and yes Kuro was also checking up on why Chifuyu was taking so long getting their coffee. Only to see the guy talking to his boyfriend, "the fuck? so you decided it was a good idea to flirt with this guy and not get our coffee? Heck even Takemichi was complaining! Dude." Kuro said in a really annoyed tone "then why didn't you get the coffees instead!" Chifuyu yelled in response
"Well how was I supposed to know your ass was gunna be chit chatting with someone!" Kuro also yelling back.

[meanwhile with draken and Takemichi]

"Draken-kun it looks like their fighting in there" "look? You can't even see them behind the curtains hanged up on the window, it's more like you can hear them instead."
"I know Draken-kun, it was figurative speech" Takemichi pouted, he thought Draken was calling him dumb. "Weird.." Takemichi muttered, to bad Draken could hear it though "werid? How so?" Draken questioned Takemichi "well..Kuro doesn't usually get along with anyone, so it's surprising to see him close with Mikey-kun, ah— wait, could they be in a-"
"No" Draken said, already knowing what Takemichi was going to say. "You replied fast, so if they aren't, how did they get close?" Takemichi staring at Draken, it was as if he was trying to figure out all of the universe's secrets out from Draken. "They talked about a specific topic that both of them liked.." Draken said "eh? So they did talk about something other than me" Takmeichi said "how did he know he-nevermind" draken brushing it off.

[inside the cafe]

"Uhm sir? Could you not cause a mess? If you want to fight i'd suggest you do it outside" the waiter said. "Baji stop arguing with him, he's Takemichi's friend!" "Yeah Baji, get away from my wingman" Mikey proudly said, "your what" Baji reponded "you heard it right! My wingman, you know the one who's helping me pin Takemichi!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Ok, what the fuck?" The waiter thought still standing in front of them.

[tbc]
Note: i was really lazy huh? Only 500+ words, sorry about this. if there were any mistakes you noticed please tell me! I'll happily fix this badly rushed bitch. Enjoy!