mabey pt 2

Niki POV

We were walking down the street when someone's hand had interlocked with mine I looked to see it was Y/N. I blushed at the act but I let it happen.

"Where are we going to eat guys?" Ranboo said "how about Y/F/R than go to the fair" Tommy shouted happily "I'm down" Y/N and I said at the same time  Ranboo and Tubbo said "sure" along with Wilbur

TIME SKIP

We walked in the restaurant and sat down Y/N was next to me

(This is how your sitting)

Niki Pov still

I sat down in between Ranboo and Y/N and waited for the others to get settled. After we ordered Wilbur wisped to Tommy something "Hay guys Wilbur and I will be right back you coming Ranboo and Tubbo?" Niki and I looked at each other confused "yah were coming" Ranboo said now we were alone at the table

Y/N POV

I thought it was wired that they left us alone I felt my phone wibrate in my pocket

Little Bitch: Tell her you like her 

Y/N: No just come back all of you 

Little Bitch: Not till you tell her

Y/N: Fine 😒

I put my phone away and turned to Niki and said "Hay Niki can I tell you something?" she looked at me confused "sure you can tell me anything" she said while holding my hand witch made me blush at the sudden action. I took a deep breath "Ever since I meet you I have been in love with you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I closed my eyes waiting for her to reject me but instead she took her hand off mine and put it on my cheek and she made me look her in the eyes "I would love to" she said with a small smile and kissed me on the cheek. I put my hand on her thigh and the boys came back as soon as the food got here. After we eat we went to the fair and had so much fun. At 6:00 Ranboo and Tubbo Went home so it was Wilbur, Tommy, Niki and I left. Soon after Wilbur went home so at 7:00 the 3 of us went back to mine and Tommy's house we got t are house and as we were walking I looked at Niki and said "Would you want to meet my parents as my girlfriend?" I asked her she held my hand titer and said "I would love to" we were close to my house when Niki asked "If you want would you what come over and stay the night, I'm sure Reanna wouldn't mind?" "Sure would you want to stay for dinner at my house then we can go to your place?" She notted her head and we walked up to the door and walked in "Were back mom" Tommy yelled "Hay Mom, Dad I have someone I would like to interduce you to" My mom came from the kichen and then my dad came from the living room looked at me then Niki "who's this?" My mom asked "This is Niki my new girlfriend" my mom came walking over to us and hugged Niki and said "Welcome to the family Niki" 

(564 words)