Chapter 2: Day 2

"Good morning Class!" Shouted the teacher gleefully.

"My name is Ms. Tutweiler I will be your teacher during time here on the Tipton Titanic. Today we are going to start off with an easy in-class assignment, introductions."

The class groaned. The one thing students hate are first day introductions.

"We will go up and down the rows introducing each other—"

Ms. Tutweiler was rudely interrupted by London Tipton, the heiress to Tipton Industries.

"Uh, yeah Hi My Name is London Tipton, My daddy built this ship, owns this ship, and I am rich. Can I leave now?" said the airhead Heiress

"Miss Tipton, you will be treated like everyone else on this ship—"

"yeah that doesn't work for me, can I leave, and before you answer my daddy signs your paycheck." She said almost if she knew how to work the system

Ms. Tutweiler, now feeling defeated but also fearful for her job excused London.

"Okay class as I was saying, lets introduce ourselves."

Cody started

"Hi I'm Cody Martin, I love academics, reading, astronomy, science, I have a twin brother who is sitting over there, Zack, oh and I from Boston."

Next was Bailey,

"Hey y'all I'm Bailey Pickett. I come from Kettlecorn, Kansas. I love reading and farming. My Pa and I plant cornfields all the time and harvest our own vegetables. It's just wonderful y'all should try it. Anyway, I'm rambling. I look forward to studying abroad this amazing ship and seeing all the beautiful countries.

Woody went next

"Hi I'm Woody. I like to play video games, eat, and sleep. I am from Cleveland, Ohio and have 8 other siblings. I'm excited to meet all of you."

Zack was up

"Hey I'm Zack. You all met my incredibly dull, boring brother Cody, but I just want to say I am nothing like him. I am adventurous, fun, love video games. I am known as a troublemaker by Mr. Moseby, and as Cody mentioned we are from Boston.

"Okay Class thank you; it was great getting to know all of you! It looks like we are running short on time, but I wanted to let you all know there is a formal ball happening tonight. If you are interested, I recommend you attend." Said Ms. Tutweiler

After class, Zack ran up to Cody.

"Dude did you hear that! A ball we should go!"

"I don't want to. I need to start studying for our upcoming test."

"You mean the test that isn't for another 2 weeks? Come on man, this is where you could find a girl."

"Fine. I'll go."

" Hey guys! Are you going to the ball tonight?" said a voice from behind

The boys spun around to see Woody standing before them

"Yes, we are! Are you?"

"Yes, and I am so excited!"

"Great! Then we will all three go together!"

TBC