ONE

Carmela woke up in the bed.

" Woke up Carmela." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " Time for breakfast."

Carmela woke up in the bed.

" What time is it now Big Al?" Carmela asked.

" It's 5:30 AM." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " Have you ever seen an Allosaurus overslept? "

" Nope." Carmela said.

Later, Carmela jumped into the bed and changed her dress as she head downstairs and ate her pancakes and bacons, Big Al already ate his cooked hams and bacons as well. Later, Hannah and Big Al were headed to her secret headquarters to checked the sightings on the wild dinosaurs in the map.

" Looks like there is one over there." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " It's in Cheyenne, Wyoming. "

" Cheyenne, Wyoming." Carmela said. " We'll go there."

Carmela and Big Al were teleported to Cheyenne, Wyoming.

" Is this a national forest in Cheyenne, Wyoming?" Carmela asked.

" Yes it is." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " The wild dinosaur must be in this vicinity. "

" You have a sense of smell and sense of sight." Carmela said. " Can you located the wild dinosaur?"

" Why do you mentioned sense of smell? I'm not a heavy and slow scavenger. " Big Al the Allosaurus said.

Carmela sighed.

" We'll just have to explore this area around the national forest." Carmela said.

" You never know what you find there." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " Max's team is also looking for wild dinosaurs  and they are here too in Cheyenne. "

Later, they stumbled on a talking wild Ulughbegsaurus, a close relative of the Carcharodontosaurus.

" Ulughbegsaurus." Carmela said. " Its fossils were found in Uzbekistan. "

" Hi. My name is Bullet." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" I'm Big Al, the Allosaurus." Big Al the Allosaurus said.

Later, they heard an explosion.

" What is that explosion?!" Carmela asked.

" That explosion came from that area." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

Later, Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus agreed to joined Carmela and Big Al as they headed to the area where they saw Max and his team were battling a rogue wild dinosaur turned out to be a Carcharodontosaurus.

" Are you lads are still having trouble being dealing with the Carcharodontosaurus? " Carmela asked.

" We are still fighting the Team Alpha Gang in order to prevent them from retrieving the Carcharodontosaurus. " Max said. " You still have Big Al and that Ulughbegsaurus. "

" His name is Bullet." Carmela said.

" Anyway, will you help us deal with Team Alpha Gang?" Zoe asked.

Carmela, Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus and Big Al the Allosaurus saw the Terry the Tyrannosaurus,  Tank the Saichania and Spiny the Spinosaurus.

" Looks like these are the same ones that claimed the Acrocanthosaurus. " Carmelo said. " Dino Slash!"

Big Al grew into a full sized Allosaurus.

" It's your turn Bullet!" Carmela said. " Dino Slash!"

Bullet grew into full size Ulughbegsaurus.

" Roar!!!" Big Al the Allosaurus and Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus were both said.

" Carmela. You became the first person to have a talking dinosaurs." Rex said.

" Yes I am." Carmela said. " Dinosaurs can possibly communicate with humans by learning our language."

" How do you know about this?" Max asked.

" As you can see, Big Al is my first dinosaur companion then Bullet became the second since he recently joined my squad." Carmela said.