THREE

" To be honest with you." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " It's a possibility that me and Bullet aren't the only wild talking dinosaurs. Maybe there are others are waiting."

" Including herbivorous. " Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" Are you playing a dominant apex predator?" Big Al the Allosaurus said.

The next morning, Carmela have decided to joined Max's team as the fourth member of the team as they teleported to Denver, Colorado.

They travelled together by camp bus

" Luckily just the four of us can travel with this camp bus." Max said.

" I owned this camp bus." Carmela said as she drove her Camp Bus.

" Big Al. Have you spotted anything suspicious in every area of terrain?" Carmela asked.

Big Al used the telescope to glimpse any sighting of the wild dinosaurs.

" Nothing yet." Big Al the Allosaurus said.

" Not even a single one could be spotted." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said as Ace looked at him. " What are you looking at me?"

" Ace, stop pushing your luck." Rex said.

Suddenly the Camp Bus stopped as a lone wild dinosaur stumbled them. It turned out to be a Mapusaurus.

" It's a Mapusaurus!" Max said.

" A close relative of the Carcharodontosaurus and Giganotosaurus." Carmela said. " But it just wandering off and not attacking the camp bus."

" That would make all of us doomed if that dinosaur attacked us." Big Al the Allosaurus said.

Later, Carmela and the others are headed outside.

" Excuse me." Marina the Mapusaurus said. " I got lost in the middle of the woods. My name is Marina."

" A female talking Mapusaurus?" Max, Zoe and Rex were both said.

" What an incredible find." Carmela said. " Well, Marina the Mapusaurus is yours now Max as your first ever talking dinosaur."

" Hooray." Max said.

" Not with an unhappy face." Zoe said.

" I'm not unhappy. I was just curious. " Max said.

Later, Marie the Mapusaurus joined Dino Team and became Chomp's playing mate.

" Stop playing cutie on me." Marie the Mapusaurus said. " Let's just continued travel."

Carmela and the others were now travel together and headed north. Later, they stumbled on another dinosaur. This time, a wild talking Euoplocephalus named Hal.

" A Euoplocephalus!" Max said.

" That's weird. How many wild dinosaur do we see here in Colorado?" Rex said.

" Hello. Anybody in there?" Hal the Euoplocephalus said.

" It talked?" Zoe said.

" That would be the third wild talking dinosaur that we encountered." Carmela said. " His name is Hal."

" I still puzzled about some wild talking dinosaurs who are already have nicknames already." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" Me too." Big Al the Allosaurus said.

" I don't get it." Marina the Mapusaurus said.

" Should I date with you?" Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus asked.

" Why would you do that? I'm not in a mood." Marina the Mapusaurus said.

Later, Hal the Euoplocephalus joined Carmela and the gangs and became Rex's first ever wild talking dinosaur.

" Oh boy." Hal the Euoplocephalus said. " Those would-be thugs nearly had me."

" Oh no. The Alpha Gang again." Max said.

" That's one thing I really don't like about those chickens." Big Al the Allosaurus said.