TWO

Now Chomp the Triceratops is fighting Terry the Tyrannosaurus,  Paris the Parasaurolophus is  fighting Tank the Saichania and Ace the Carnotaurus is fighting Spiny the Spinosaurus, the rogue Carcharodontosaurus is charging directly at Chomp the Triceratops but was stopped by Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus and Big Al the Allosaurus.

" Not so fast Tigger. " Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" Not letting you trying to pulverizing the Triceratops." Big Al the Allosaurus said.

Now Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus and Big Al the Allosaurus were started fighting the rogue wild Carcharodontosaurus as Dr. Z and his team saw the new girl.

" Who is that new girl?!" Dr. Z said. " Is she a new team member of those brats?!"

" I'm not quite sure Dr. Z." Ursula said.

" She is no ordinary girl because she has not one but two dinosaur companions. The Allosaurus and the Ulughbegsaurus. " Zander said.

" You could've told me about this from the beginning you idiot!" Dr. Z exclaimed.

" We aren't awared of that girl boss because we haven't seen her in previous battles." Ed said.

" You three are both pathetic and idiots!!!" Dr. Z exclaimed. " I'M A DINOSAUR KING! YOU THREE SHOULD BE MORE WISER!!!"

" Dr. Z...." Zander, Ursula and Ed were said in gasp as Big Al and Bullet were standing behind Dr. Z as the Doctor Dinosaur King is gasped in panicked.

Big Al the Allosaurus and Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus were looking at Dr. Z.

" Who said that you wanted to be a Dinosaur King?" Big Al the Allosaurus said.

" You have to be a dinosaur if you want to be a dinosaur king." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

" That's Ursula's line!" Ed said.

Later, Bullet and Big Al knocked Dr. Z and his team into the air with their respective tails as the Carcharodontosaurus interrupted and continued the battle.

" How long does this drunken shark toothed reptile continued fighting?" Big Al the Allosaurus asked.

" I have no idea." Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus said.

Meanwhile, Chomp, Ace and Paris have managed to defeated Terry, Tank and Spiny as Ursula, Zander and Ed grabbed their dino cards and retreats. Chomp, Ace and Terry turned their attention to the Carcharodontosaurus.

" Looks like we have to deal with the Carcharodontosaurus." Max said.

" It'll be five on one." Carmela said. " Let's get them."

Later, Chomp the Triceratops, Ace the Carnotaurus and Paris the Parasaurolophus joined Big Al the Allosaurus and Bullet the Ulughbegsaurus and continued fighting the Carcharodontosaurus.

" Okay Mr. Shark toothed reptile." Big Al the Allosaurus said. " It's time for you to sent back to your labs house."

Later, the Carcharodontosaurus is defeated and returned back to normal dinosaur card as Carmela retrieved the Carcharodontosaurus card and give it to Max.

" Why did you gave it to me?" Max asked.

" That's because I already have Big Al and Bullet." Carmela said. " But I still on a mission to find wild talking dinosaurs."

" That would be awesome if my team could also find our own wild talking dinosaurs however Chomp, Ace and Paris are not yet fully talked." Max said.

" It'll take time before they have learned our language."