chapter

We headed to the concert where I get to see a god himself standing on stage but out of all honesty I was kinda nervous. Laughing at myself for cracking a few jokes while my mom drives us there, we arrived and when we stopped in a spot we were parked in I slammed that door open wide and jumped out.

My mom and I found our spots we were in the front it was so crowded i almost threw up. I was never the one for partying being in big crowds always scared me but i'll live maybe anyways after waiting awhile the lights shut off which caught everyone's attention.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh" i kept repeating and shook my moms shoulders I was so excited to see him that man is just so UGHHH i cant even "Hun calm down!" my mom whisper shouted at me, "O-Oh sorry.." i didn't realize she was getting dizzy but i have a right to be this excited for a concert.

"It's happening mom he's up there!!" i squealed gripping my mom's hand, "I-I see that dear now let go gremlin." i let go of her hand and Rick started to sing one of his most famous songs:

You and your mom sang along with him while others danced along. You were have such a great time you never wanted to leave but had too soon which was disappointing but you made the best of it.

i'm tired rn so i will finish tmrw after school