yes

As you were leaving you bumped into someone,
"Oh my gosh i am so sorry!" you look up to see OH MY .. "It's okay, your not hurt are you?" Rick had a very quiet yet soft voice ever he looked so dreamy the lights were shinning on him like an angel from heaven.

"No..i'm not hurt at all." you look to the ground "oh.. you dropped something, here" you picked up is bow tie and gave it back to him. He takes it out of your hand you felt one of his finger tips it felt soft, "thank you.." Rick nodded his for your kindness "tell me.. what's your name?" "Y/n.. Y/n L/n"quick to respond he always was to "what a lovely name but y/n i must go now see you soon." he walks off waving at people.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Looking around your room for some odd reason you're currently looking for the radio you have well had frantically searching with your eyes you had for got to change into something different so you decided to change and forget about it for now and sleep you'll be able to find it tomorrow just maybe...

i've been liking green lately honestly it's not a joke anymore but i'll be making short chapters since i have such little thinking to put into them and the chapter before this i said "i will finish this tmrw after school" something like that but i...

i've been liking green lately honestly it's not a joke anymore but i'll be making short chapters since i have such little thinking to put into them and the chapter before this i said "i will finish this tmrw after school" something like that but i didn't so expect chapters i say i will finish but i wont and short ones.

- Luv Lizard