Chapter -13{The ancient Hero}

With a soft smile, that is full of kindness and eyes that were filled with warmth and affection. She again whispers to me in her soft angelic voice.

"You recognize me,"

She said to me with a gentle smile and soft voice. I didn't reply to her because I was still in a trance and didn't hear her words.

When her feet touched the ground the whole scenario began to change. The burning building change in the vast field of flowers. The fire became the butterfly, the screams turns into beautiful sounds of nature.

"Why are you crying,"

She asked me with anxious eyes, evidently worried about me.

"I killed— "

I was about to say but she put one of her fingers on my lips stopping me from saying anything.

"Shhhh" She shushed me.

"You are not the one who killed her. Ifrit is the one"

She said to me and hugged me.

In this cold and shady world, she is the only one who shows kindness to me...

Even the Hero didn't show that much kindness...

She always acted cold but even so I'm thankful to her...

A warm feeling enters my heart. The sadness, anger, grief, sorrow, and pain emotion disappear instantly before that warm feeling.

For the first time, I feel genuinely loved by someone in this cold world...

And so the hot stream of tears started to escape from my eyes and I cried in her embrace...

I cried until I let it all out...

I feel surprisingly comfortable in her embrace...

I cried a lot...

I didn't cry for a long time all the emotions that were bottled up inside me, today I let them out...

After crying for a long time I finally calm down and try to ask her about my doubts.

"But I—" like reading my mind she again replied to me.

"That little girl. You freed her from suffering "

"How,"

I asked her dumbfounded. Is she trying to reassure me? More importantly, is she really Rimuru? She looked completely different. The attitude and temptation are also very different, but the reassuring feeling around her is the same as Rimuru.

"You know after living for a certain period in this world the children felt extreme pain. The same is true for that girl" She said to me.

"But she—" she cut me off again.

"Never show you her pain, because she didn't want to worry you"

"Is that so. What about my mother, Hero, and Children"

I asked her. I don't know how she knows about it, but I have a feeling that she knows everything.

"Your mother... " She began softly.

"She is your mother. Why would she blame you for her death..?

As for the children, I'm pretty sure you also know the answer"

Me..? She is right, I left them because I wanted to find a way to save them. I didn't abandon them, when I find a way to save them I will return to them.

To save them...

After hearing all those words from her mouth my mind calm down and I feel happy. Like a lot of weight just lifted from my shoulders.