First Day of School

It was the first day of Adult School at Washington High School. Adults were looking at their schedules, finding their classes, talking to old friends, and meeting each other. Washington High School was a High School - but for adults, which, just like regular high school, consisted of 4 years - Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior.

There were many familiar faces at Washington High School. Some of which included Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden. 

Each adult had to take 4 classes. 2 before lunch, and 2 after lunch.

The principal of Washington High School was none other than George Washington himself, and, who worked alongside him, was Abraham Lincoln, who was the vice principal. They monitored the halls as adults went to their lockers to grab stuff they needed for their classes. It all began with a guy named Joe Biden.

(Mainly Biden's Point of View)

Biden: Man, I can't believe it! It's the first day of school, all over again, except we're the kings of the school! We're Seniors!

Obama: I know, man, crazy. I can't wait till' we graduate. Then, finally, we'll be free, and officially have no more school.

Biden: Come on, man, I'm going to miss school, and everything about it, aren't you? Well, everything except-

Crash! Biden smacked right into none other than Donald Trump, causing both of them to fall backwards. Sweat suddenly crawled down Biden's face as he looked up to see 2, icy blue eyes staring down at him coldly.

Trump: (Angrily) Watch it, soft-serve! Look what you did! You made me spill my coffee all over my new $5,000 suit, on the first day of school! You'll pay for this! 

Biden: (Nervous) Oh- I'm so so so sorry, Donald! Here, let me help you clean this up-!

Trump: (Gets up) I don't need your help! Just let me get to my locker, now move-!

As Trump angrily marches towards his locker, however, he suddenly slips on some of his coffee that spilled on the ground and falls back down. He growls in anger and quickly gets back up, dusting his suit off.

Obama: Uh- I'd better get going, Joe. C'ya later. (Runs off, scared.)

Biden: I told you, Donald, I can help you! Be right back!

Biden runs off, he runs into the cafeteria, grabs a handful of napkins, and runs back into the hallway. He begins to wipe up the coffee on the floor, then wipes Trump's new suit with napkins. 

Trump: Like that's gonna help. It's too late, my suit is already stained. Now, I'm gonna ask one last time - MOVE!

Trump violently shoves Biden out of the way as he angrily opens his locker, grabs his books, slams it shut, and speedwalks down to his 1st period class.

Biden: (Getting up off the floor and sighs) This is going to be a long year...

Biden looks down at his schedule, and walks through the long halls, looking for his class. He had Metal Shop 1st period, and it was in room W-19. 

Biden: (To himself) W-19, W-19...where's room W-19...

As Biden nervously walks down the hall, he sees a blonde, short-haired woman walk by without glancing at him once.

Biden sees this as an opportunity, and approaches the woman.

Biden: E-excuse me, miss? Do you happen to know where room W-19 is?

Hillary Clinton: The name's Hillary, not "miss". And no, I don't know where your stupid class is. Now stop talking to me, loser. (She rushes down the hall and disappears.)