Girlfriend Drama

A couple weeks have passed, and school has been the same for Trump and Biden almost every day. Trump bullying Biden, being late to classes, skipping school, etc.

Donald Trump drove himself to school. He steps out of his car, shuts the door, and heads straight to his locker. He sees his friend Bobby Lashley waiting for him at his locker.

(Mainly Trump's Point of View)

Trump: Hey, Bobby! How's it going? What did you get on the Math test yesterday?

Bobby Lashley: I got an 80/100, which isn't right at all, since each question was worth 10 points, and if you forgot to show one small portion of work or got something wrong, it was an automatic 10 point deduction. And I only missed 2 questions.

Trump: That's harsh. Anyway-

Hillary Clinton: (Flirty) Oh Donny!

Hillary Clinton is seen skipping down the hall happily towards Donald Trump, her boyfriend. She hugs his arm as he gets his books from his locker.

Trump: Uh...hey Hillary...

Hillary Clinton: Hi, Donny! Guess what? I got us tickets to see "Ted" later today at 5:00! It's going to be a blast, meet me there at 4:30 so we can pick the best seats!

Trump: Yeah, baby...I'm excited, too.

Hillary Clinton: Great! (kisses his cheek and walks to class) See you at lunch!

Bobby Lashley: (laughing) Man...this is your guys's 30th date out, and this is the first time she takes you to the movies! How odd is that?

Trump: I know. On our 1st date, she told me she didn't really like going to the movies, even though I did. I'm glad she's giving them a chance, now.

Bobby Lashley: Yeah, man, maybe she's having a change of heart. Maybe she'll finally take you somewhere where you like rather than what she likes.

Trump: It's weird, because these last few weeks, she's been acting real snobbish around me, saying things like "take me here!" or "let's go there!" and would criticize anywhere I wanted to go. It's suspicious how she's acting nice all of a sudden. You know what? I think I'm overthinking this. It'll all be good.

Bobby Lashley: I guarantee everything will go smoothly tonight, and if it doesn't, let me know. If it doesn't, we can instead go see a WWE Wrestling Match at the arena tonight.

Trump: You read my mind, my friend.

The bell rings, signaling it's time for 1st period.

Trump: Come on, Bobby. We don't want to be late for Math. (rolls eyes) I hate math. I'd much rather be learning about government issues than solving for x or finding the radius of a circle. I mean, I've only been around for about 70 years, do we really need to be learning this this late in life?

Bobby Lashley: Amen.

Trump: Hey, I got an idea...why don't we ditch math and go to 7-Eleven? Everything's on me. (Whips out credit card.)

Bobby Lashley: That'd be fine, but I can't skip class anymore. My grade is barely a C now, and I need to work to get my grade up again. No hard feelings?

Trump: Not at all, man. I understand. C'ya around.

The 2 of them pat each other on the shoulder and head their separate ways. Trump sneaks out of school, gets into his car, and drives to 7 Eleven.

Trump: Let's see what's on the radio today. (turns on radio.)

Radio Personality: That's it for today's weather, now onto local events around the city of Washington! There's a charity fundraiser for Washington's Children Hospital, our 5th anual 20 mile run around the city happens today at 2:00, and a WWE Wrestling Match between "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson and John Cena tonight at the arena at 5:00. We hope to see you there.