𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Third person pov.

Bright light was shining through the night. Its beam of light hit dark hair. The Moriarty Manor was still dipped in the pale bluish light of the setting moon. Deep shadows were created by the environment and merged with the detective's dark shape.

His gaze was directed like a moth to a light source at the window, which fortunately was on the first floor.

There he could find light-blonde hair that matched to a flawless face. With great anticipation, Sherlock sneaked quickly and quietly to the window.

Before moving on, he decided to look at William for a moment.

Light filigree hands turned a page in a book about mathematics and his head tilted slightly to one side in order to continue reading on the other page.

Red eyes suddenly looked up when Sherlock decided to knock on the window to get William's attention. At first, he looked scared, but he suddenly changed his expression when he realized who had knocked.

Sherlock stood behind the glass and waved to William with a big grin, whereupon William also gave a happy smile. Instead of taking the longer route to the front door, William opened the window quietly, because he didnt want to wake up his brothers and the Moriarty gang.

If Louis saw them, he would kill Sherlock and that better be avoided.

As soon as it was fully open, Sherlock held out his hand to William and began to say while winking. "Yo Liam, are you interested in having a wonderful day with me?"

Since this was not the first time that Sherlock went out with William, he didnt hesitate and, without thinking, hopped into Sherlock's arms, who happily caught him in a hug.

He didn't care that he only wore a shirt, trousers and shoes as long as he was with Sherlock.

"Anytime, Sherly" said William with his closed-eyes-smile. "Where are we going this time?"

"Surprise"

William asked the same question every time and he got the same answer over and over again. It didn't bother him, however, because it was worth it every time.

The thought made William giggle and without any further questions that would not be answered anyway, they made their way to the "surprise".

Sherlock led the blonde to a carriage and they drove into the sunrise. During the ride they sat next to each other and William rested his head on Sherlock's shoulder while their hands were on top of each other.

They didn't talk, they just enjoyed the silence.

Arrived at the location that Sherlock had chosen, William turned expectantly to Sherlock, who put out a blindfold. This time he had "borrowed" one from Herder.

"What do you intend on doing, Sherly?" Asked William with and innocent smile, but already knew the answer.

"What does it look like?" Replied Sherlock as he leaned forward and whispered the words in William's ear.

He pulled the blindfold over William's head and brushed his fluffy hair in the process.

Since he could no longer see the stunning ruby red eyes, Sherlock wanted to hurry up. However, he couldn't hold himself and whispered "Tonight we can continue with that if you want" into the blondes ear, who then had a slight blush on his light skin.

Before he left, however, he gave William a quick kiss on his cheek.

They took a few steps outside the carriage and then turned left. Since William could only rely on his hearing and his feelings, he could clearly feel Sherlock's guiding arms, which led him the right way. He could trust Sherlock. He always did.

William could hear some bird noises and felt the wind on his skin. He was a little cold, but immediately forgot when he thought of Sherlock.

His caring hands.

His bright sapphire blue eyes that sparkled whenever Sherlock looked at him.

The lovely whispers that they often exchanged.

Sherlock's hands on his shoulders held him a little tighter, making him stop. William balanced impatiently on the ball of his foot, waiting to get his vision back.

There was nothing left for him to do but wait for Sherlock. He felt a warm breath on his neck and then a gentle kiss that gave him a shiver.

"Impatient as always, Liam"

William didn't answer, but instead he turned in the direction he assumed Sherlock was. With his hands he found for his face and cupped it in both hands.

"That's unfair, Lia-"

"Unfair you say? Which one of us is blind?"

William let go of Sherlock's head and let him remove the blindfold. It was unexpectedly light and he had to get used to seeing again.

With a slight smile, William turned once in a circle to observe the surroundings. It was a small park with a lake in the middle. There were some sakuras around it, but most of it was a big meadow.

He also spotted a blanket near them. It was checkered in red and white and there was a basket in the middle of it.

Sherlock followed William's gaze and held out a hand prompting him to take a seat there.

William took his hand and pulled him with him as they both walked towards the blanket.

When they arrived, both sat close to each other and enjoyed each other's presence. They had crossed their hands and watched as the morning wore on.

After a while, Williams' stomach rumbled, so he got an amused look from Sherlock.

"Hungry?"

A nod was enough for Sherlock as answer, so he pulled some sandwiches out of the basket and handed one to William.

They ate and talked about a few cases of Sherlock while William talked about the Durham student who again got full marks on a test.

They looked at each other the whole time and Sherlock spotted a crumb of toast on Williams upper lip that he kissed away.

When it was already afternoon, William got sleepy and lay down on the blanket while Sherlock's arm was used as a pillow for him. He held William's hand in his other hand and gently stroked the smooth inside of his hand.

Since William probably had a small amount of sleep all night, Sherlock was glad that he could at least get some rest now.

In his arms.

Where William was safe and loved.

A/N

Heyyyyy I'm back with a new chapter :3 I told you, Im gonna take a lot of time XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and I am looking forward to all of your comments and votes ^^ (sorry for the mistakes in grammar and writing)

Fanart is mine as always :3 I hope, you like it ^^

Check out the story from @Maryam__997 and her Insta (op_anime_official) for sherliam edits :P you can read it while I am gonna take ages to upload again XD actually, I spend most of the time reading her ff while i was away bc it is soooo sweet~~

~1161 words

~26.09.2021