𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Gojo Satoru:

-you both first met when you transferred and came to Jujutsu High as a new teacher.

-of course Gojo immediately noticed you, and didn't waste time to chat and make himself introduced.

-though perhaps how open and energetic he could be took you by surprise.

-but you both had work to attend to, and it cut off your introductions short.

"Hehe~ Nice to meet you, Y/N.. I hope we get to know more about each other."

-though by Gojo's tone & and little playful smirk, you blushed ever so slightly, but you didn't think too much of it afterwards.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Yuji Itadori:

-of course when Yuji learned there was someone new transferring into his class, he was excited to make a new friend. Obviously he was the first to introduce himself when Gojo took you to meet him and his group.

-Yuji definitely seemed nice and you took got along pretty well. He even introduced you to his other two friends and seemed pretty into the idea of having a new partner on their team.

-Not to mention, he had a pretty sweet side to himself, too, and made sure if you had any questions or neddes help, he'd help you out whenever he could.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N!
You can just call me Yuji."

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Megumi Fushiguro:

-did you feel slightly insecure meeting this guy ? Yeah, a little.

-Megumi really didn't seem as excited as Yuji about meeting you. He introduces himself politely and bluntly, and that was about it.

-still, he's pretty cool when he used his cursed techniques during training.

-but he caught you staring and that was embarrassing. But when he noticed you struggling, he did offer some advice, which was reassuring any worries you had this guy hated you.

"Try relaxing your stance. Don't tense up too much."

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Toge Inumaki:

-When you first met Inumaki, well.. you were slightly confused by him not talking much. But even more when he did. Speaking in only onigiri wasn't something you were expecting.

-But when Maki and Panda explained his situation with talking, you understood a bit more.

-No doubt is it going to take awhile before you really understand what Inumaki is communicating, but you're definitely getting better. . you hope so, anyway.

"Tuna."

-..never mind. It's gonna take a little longer than you hoped to understand what he's trying to say.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Mahito:

-it was late one evening when you first bumped into the strang man with patchwork-like skin. He was standing by a light post, seeming to almost be waiting for someone, and at first, you didn't pay much notice to him, but it was cold and snowy, and you noticed the man hadn't even had a coat on.

-Surely he must be freezing, so you ended up taking off your coat without much hesitation, knowing you'd be fine since you still had a jacket and your apartment was far.

-so you told the stranger to keep the coat, wanring him that wandering around without it could get him sick. Then quickly went on your way, wanting to get home as soon as possible seeing as you had lots of homework and were exhausted.

"Say, why don't you come back here at the same time tomorrow night?"

That question took you off guard, and when you turned around, but when you did, the man was gone.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Sukana:

-after meeting you new teammates; aka: Yuji Itadori and his squad, you barely had time to exchange names before Itadori suddenly put a hand on your shoulder.

"My, my.. who's this little cutie ?~"

-to say you were taken off guard would be an understatement. Yuji's personality did a 180 and your face went dark pink with shock before he snapped out of it, punching himself in the face before rapidly apologizing

-of course your new friends explained the situation with sukana and yuji– not wanting him to come off as some weirdo to you, and though it was hard to believe, you tried to go along with it. But it became a bit more convincing once a weird little mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek and kept talking to you.

-it was definitely a bit uncomfortable to say the least. You only hoped this.. sukana or whatever cursed spirit that was in your teammates body would eventually get bored and leave you alone.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•