𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Gojo Satoru:

-you had been wandering around the school one night, searching for the showers, but you had still been having the slightest difficulty knowing where everything was.

-though when you did find the showers, well, what you didn't know it that they were kinda occupied.

"Oh my. How embarrassing. Did you come to join me, too?"

-there was Gojo Satoru, naked in all, with the steamy air barely covering enough, and you went faint with how fast the blood went to your face.

-Needless to say, you shut your eyes, stumbling around back towards the exit, dropping your towel and clothes as you stammered multiple apologizes and ran out of there as fast as you could, not glancing back once.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Yuji Itadori:

-you and Yuji were looking over his old middle school album together one day. You guys had a break from training and Yuji had found it and offered showing you it. Being the talkative guy he could be, he went on about his friends, times at school, and anything in between. Though he did find a picture of a few of his old classmates and laugh.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. This girl right there once wrote me a love letter. Jeez, I was so embarrassed."

-he laughed awkwardly, and you didn't know what to say, freezing up as you tried to think of something to say, but you never experienced any similar situations to that, and Yuji noticed, hence why he frowned.

-but you quickly mentioned you never got love letters back in school and tried to shrug it off like it was funny, but sighed afterwards and glanced away. You probably sounded so lame right now.

"Well, I think you're super attractive, Y/N."

-Yuji mentioned rather bluntly, then smiled brightly.

"You probably had a lot of admirers, but they all fought over you and threw each other's letters away. Yeah! I'm totally sure that's what happened!"

-and you couldn't help but blush, taken back by those sudden confidence words, but you did feel a lot better. And you and Yuji continued to joke about that little theory of his.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Megumi Fushiguro:

-during combat training on afternoon, you were paired up with– lucky you– Megumi, who was probably gonna kick you ass any second now.

-but he might hold back a bit since you guys were classmates, right ? Yeah, no.

-eventually you stumbled back, losing balance when you did and were about to land heas first onto the ground– something Megumi immediately noticed, and in a flash he grabbed you wrist, pulling you up onto your feet and into your arms.

"Hey, you okay?"

-he asked, pulling back a bit so your face wasn't buried in his chest. However, you were still processing all that, and your face was heating up big time. No way! You had to calm down, but couldn't talk for some reason, but you did manage a little nod, and afterwards Megumi suggested you two take a break. Something much appreciated.