Part 4

2 months after Bucky's arrival - 8 months after Pietro's death
Warning- Some smut in this chapter ;))

We sat in the board room in the uncomfortable chairs, surrounded with an even more uncomfortable silence. After the night I broke down I had done my best to avoid being even in the same room as anyone on the team. This was the first time I had seen some of these people up close in two months- I honestly wasn't enjoying it. I drummed my fingers against the wooden table as Steve began to speak.
"Hydra mission. Wanda, it's one of the bases where you and your siblings were worked on. Are you comfortable with coming?" I don't even know why I'm here. They never want me on missions- why would they bring me now? I don't even get rundowns on missions anymore.
Wanda confirmed that she was okay with going and Steve gave out the rest of the details.
"Any questions?" I sarcastically half-raised my hand.
"Ya, why am I here?" He looked down at the table and then back up and said with clear disappointment,
"You're coming." I laughed internally.
"Why? Why this mission?" He rubbed the back of his neck.
"We may need your skills."
"They're practically the same as Wanda's. And it's clear that you would all be more comfortable if I wasn't coming, so why the hell am I coming?" I deadpanned. Tony spoke up next.
"We want the files on the humanoid weapons. And so we think that you should be there in case we need someone to block the entrance to the room we'll be in while Wanda takes out guards." It's sounded like a bullshit answer, but clearly none of them were going to give me much else. I frowned.
"Alright. When do we leave again?"
"Two nights from now." Steve finished. Everyone nodded and we went out individual ways.
I felt a thin hand grasp my elbow as I stood to leave. I turned and faced my sister, my y/e/c eyes boring into her wide brown ones.
"What we mean is that if we need someone to be collateral damage, or bait, or a life to trade, we want it to be you."
I bit down hard on the inside of my cheek, followed by the taste of blood filling my mouth. I nodded wordlessly and left the room, leaving the awkward silence with it.

The restaurant had beautiful raw lightbulbs hanging in strings above the bar, illuminating the rows of bottles that lined the back wall. The brick accent walls met the dark metal accents on the furniture brought a very cozy, uptown feeling to the room, and I was feeling good about tonight. I had met Anthony at the coffee shop by the compound and we had started talking about a week ago. We exchanged numbers and last night he asked me out for drinks, and I agreed without hesitation.

His dark skin and pale golden eyes complimented each other flawlessly, and his curly fade highlighted his bone structure perfectly. His high cheekbones and full lips, his square jaw and mildly cleft chin all suited his charming/sexy/goofy persona he had going for him, and it was incredibly attractive. Why wouldn't I go on a date with this piece of god?

I looked good. I wasn't about to lie. I had on a chocolate coloured silk camisole top on and black jeans on with minimal rips on the knees. My y/h/c was curled into float beach waves and my brown Smokey eye makeup made my eyes pop. I looked hot.

I stirred my drink with the black straw as I waited and checked my phone. 8:02 p.m. he said 8 a few more minutes passed and just as I was beginning to get flustered I felt a warm hand on my shoulder blade.

"I am so sorry I'm late love, traffic is horrible. Friday night in New York though, I probably should have predicted it." Did I mention the British accent? As if he wasn't hot enough.
"No no no don't be sorry I totally get it. How was your week? Tell me all about it."

The date went very well. And by that I mean we were currently in the back of a taxi, with his full lips enveloping my own. His hand slowly crept over my hand and cupped my thigh with his other hand cradling my head. He is a very good kisser. I pulled away briefly and rested my hand lightly on his waist. "Maybe we should go back to my place?" I put on my best "fuck me" eyes -believe me, my best is very good- and smiled lightly. He leaned his mouth close to my ear and I tilted my head to listen better.
"Maybe we should, because I don't think this cab is going to have enough room for the things I'm going to want to do to you tonight." I blushed deeply, but held onto my smirk.

I kissed him once more, sucking lightly on his lower lip as I pulled away, and gave the directions to the compound to the driver. If I was going to be sacrificed in two days for a team who I don't like, I was going to have some really good sex before I left.

The avengers sat in the living room all chatting while a tv show played on the flat screen when I walked in with Anthony. "Just ignore them," I said and pulled his hands, keeping him from having to be glared at. We rushed to my room and shut the door a tad more aggressively than we meant to, but before I could care his lips slammed onto mine, and his muscular arms snaked around my waist, gripping my ass in my jeans, and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he held me up against the wall, sucking harshly on my throat, his face moving lower after each spot was successfully darker.

Suddenly his lips left my skin and I was yanked away from the wall. He slammed me down on the bed, my legs never leaving his waist, and he roughly removed my top from my body, exposing my breasts. I had chosen to not wear a bra that night- the top looked better without it. Staring down at my body in admiration, he slid his shirt off himself moved his lips roughly against my skin, taking a nipple into his mouth and circling it with his tongue. I arched my back with pleasure and without meaning to- bucked my hips against his now rock-hard groin. I could feel him chuckle deeply against my body at my actions, amused by my body's reaction. He slid his hands down my body and and slowly -ever so slowly- unbuttoned my jeans, taking his sweet time watching my chest heave with anticipation as his slip the zipper down.

The slow pace ended there as he grabbed the waist of my jeans and yanked them down with such force that my whole body slid down with them, leaving us eye-to eye as his thumb circled my clit through my black stringy thong. I whined in need and he laughed again, using his other hand to trail my body. He went down again onto my neck, kissing and sucking and lightly biting every so often, making me melt into a puddle beneath him.
"You're so wet for me darling, I'm inclined to think that you want me to fuck the life out of you," I shuddered at his words, a physical embodiment of me agreeing with his statement, and so as he slowly and sensually pulled my panties down, kissing the insides of my thighs, flicking his tongue in the perfect places, and sending me off the edge multiple times, he made very good on his promise to fuck the life out of me.