Confusion

**Jerome's PoV**

        It was dark. There was nothing around me. I was in a bed of some sort. I was guessing I had survived. And if I was really alive... Im blind! I thought. Oh. My. God. Wait. My eyes were closed. I opened up my eyes and I saw white. Mitch was sleeping on a chair. He was so cute. I felt guilty for putting him in such misery. There were tear stains down his cheeks. I wish I could take them away.  I wonder if he read my note...

*Mitch's PoV*

       I was still unsure about my feelings for Jerome. I mean, you don't just wait up one day saying: "Hey, I'm now gay and I have a boyfriend!" I didn't understand. Why did life have to be so complicated! Did I like him? I know I said "Merome is real," but I really don't know if it was true. I sat in the chair.  Waiting. Waiting. I got tired and fell asleep on the chair.

          When I was awake Jerome was already awake. I found him starting at me. He quickly looked away and blushed. Good dayum he was cute. That settles it. Jerome is my crush. "Did you read my note?" He whispered. I nodded my head.

           He laughed. And shook his head. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You don't like me too, do you?" He implied. "Jerome, I don't know. I settled it in my heart, I just need to settle it in my brain. I've never liked guys before. My brain doesn't know what to do." I explained.  "Then you won't be my boyfriend?" He looked hurt. He had no reason to. But, I didn't know what was going on in his head.
              My heart fluttered at the thought of me and him being a couple. Why did I just realize it now? "I never said that." I told him with a smile. Why was I feeling this way now? His face it up. "I love you, Mitch." He smiled. Was I ready to say it? Would he get hurt if I didn't? I mean we are a couple.arent we?I'll try it, just to see if I like it. I thought before saying:
         "I love you." I said. My heart fluttered as he smiled. I'm not so confused anymore.