Kiss

Emma's POV:

I stopped crying as there wasn't anymore tears left. I then tried to keep my eyes opened but wasn't able to. It was getting dark outside as it was probably 8pm. I wanted to go back home but I ended up falling asleep there.

Nelly's POV:

"Where is she?!" I yelled frustrated.

"Why don't we split up." Adam suggested.

"Okay, you and Nelly look over there and I'll look around somewhere here and if we found her we call each other." Nick said as I nodded.

Before we were going to separate Beau and Jai were coming to us.

"Mind if we help?" Beau asked looking at me smiling as I smiled back.

"I knew you guys would come." I said hugging them both.

"Thanks for putting some sense in us Nel." Beau told me as he hugged me tight.

"Thats what I have to do." I joked.

"Hey thanks mate for helping out my sister like that." Beau said to Nick as they did that bro hug thing.

"No problem mate." He said.

"Alright we are separating so why don't you two separate and look at another area and call us if you found anything okay." I told them as they nodded.

We all separated and went looking for my best friend before it was too late.

Nick's POV:

As I was walking I think I went further than I was supposed to but it leaded me to this empty park.

It's worth a shot to look for her.

It was really dark so I got out my phone and turned on the flashlight as I began looking around and trying to look for her.

As I was on the sand looking around I was saying her name.

"Emma" I whispered yelled.

But nothing.

I decided that she wasn't hear and I turned off my flashlight but then I heard a moan. I stopped walking as I turned around again.

"Emma?" I said again.

But then nothing.

I turned on my flashlight again as I saw this blue tunnel cave looking sort of thing.

I walked to it as I looked inside as I saw her laying down there in an uncomfortable position with dried tears on her cheeks. My heart hurt seeing this beautiful innocent girl going through so much pain. How can one even think of hurting her.

I was about to call them to let her know I found her but I didn't I crawled in the tunnel with her as I picked her up and put her in my lap as she nuzzled in my chest.

"I'm so glad that I found you and you are okay." I whispered to her.

I was just admiring every feature on her face. She is so beautiful. I gently moved her hair behind her ear as I kissed her forehead.

She began moving as her eye lashes were flickering open.

She looked so fragile and so angelic.

"Nick?" She said in a tired voice.

"Yeah, I'm glad I found you." I smiled as she was looking around but still in my arms.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"I didn't want them to know I found you just yet so they are still looking for you" He said.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me.

"Because I wanted to be with you alone because you are so beautiful." I told her.

A small smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you, I'm glad that you found me." She said.

We were looking at each other's eyes as I couldn't help but I began leaning in as I left a gentle kiss on her tiny dried lips.

I pulled away as I looked at her as she opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist." I said.

"It's okay." She smiled as she placed her had on my cheek.

I smiled knowing it went well and she didn't slap me.

My phone rang as it was Adam.

"I found her." I said.

"Really! Oh my god okay meet us at the car." He said as I could hear Nelly cheering in the background as Emma heard as she laughed.

"Alright." I ended as I hung up the phone.

"Well let's go now." I told her as she nodded.

Before her feet touched the ground I lifted her up as I was carrying her bridal shower.

"What are you doing?" She asked freaking out.

"Relax, you had a long day and your are tired." I told her as I kissed the too of her forehead as she calmed down and then again snuggled more into me.

She makes my heart skip a beat I swear.

As I was carefully holding her and walking in the dark hoping I don't trip I successfully made it to the car seeing Nelly and Adam already there.

"Oh my god is okay?" Nelly said coming up to me.

I looked down as she had fallen a sleep. She looks so cute sleeping.

"Yeah." I replied.

I looked up seeing Jai and Beau running towards me.

"Oh my god thank you so much." They said to me.

"Its okay she was at the park sleeping but heres her bag and everything." I said.

Beau grabbed her gently from me as he was carrying her as Jai took her bag.

"Thank you guys, you guys go home and sleep now." Jai said as we nodded hopping into our car driving away.

I touched my lips as I couldn't believe I kissed Emma Brooks.