I'm Free

Emma's POV:

I was in a basement, the basement that looked so familiar. I was tied up to a chair.

"Emma." I heard someone whisper but I couldn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I whispered frightened.

"Did you miss me?" His voice went deep and scary.

He came in front of me as I shut my eyes.

"No one is going to find you, you are only mines and forever mines." He said as he hit my face with a bat.

I opened my eyes as I was taking deep breaths.

I was in a white room with a beeping sound.

Oh god Emma, it was just a dream.

"Hey hey hey." Someone said as they stood up and put there hand on my cheek as I locked my eyes with his as my heart rate slowed down. It was Nick.

"It was just a nightmare, I'm here don't worry." He said as he as we had our foreheads pressed together.

Our eyes were shut as we were breathing heavily, well I know I was.

"I see you are awake Ms.Brooks." Someone disturbed us as Nick moved away but still stood beside me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Okay so you feel horrible." He said as I nodded.

"Well thankfully this young boy was able to tell us everything so that was nice of him. You have one cracked rib but you will feel better in few weeks if you take the medicine on time." He spoke as I directly looked at Nick with wide eyes hoping he didn't tell the police and everyone about Jake.

"I wanted to apologize for hitting you. It was dark in night and you came out of no where and I had no time to put the breaks on my car. I'm thankful that you are alive and well be okay." Nick told me as I breathe out in relief.

"Its okay." I said.

The police officer behind the doctor asked me, "Would you like to press charges?"

"No it was an accident and I'll be fine thank you." I said as he nodded walking out the door.

I looked at Nick as I smiled crazily. That just means I can trust him with anything.

"You need to make sure you rest a lot and you don't walk a lot. Barely walk actually. If anything we will provide you with a pair of crutches to borrow." He spoke as I thanked him.

"This is the prescription." He gave to me as I thanked him.

"Your family is outside to meet you would you want me to call them in?" He asked me.

"Can you give me few minutes." I asked him as he smiled and nodded walking out the door.

"I'm glad you are okay." Nick said.

"Thank you." I said meaning it.

"No worries, you know that you mean a lot to me and the last thing I would want to do to you is hurt you in any way. Knowing what Jake does to you or did to you broke me. How can someone even lay a hand on you. You are too precious. Even though I would go right now and report him to the police station I won't till you would want too. But one thing is that I'm never going to allow him be near you. He isn't allow to lay a finger on you again." Nick said controlling his emotions.

My eyes were getting teary as he actually understands, someone actually understands. My brothers would've been at the police station right now.

"He recorded it." I said.

"Recorded what?" Nick asked.

"When he... had sex with me." I said in a whispered.

Nick looked to the ground.

He came to me as he sat beside me grabbing both of my hands. When he touches me it sends goosebumps around my body.

"I'm going to talk to him, and I will make sure he deletes it." He said.

"What if he doesn't. What if he posts it?" I said getting afraid.

"Then just remember I'll be there by you, by your side and help you fight through everything." He said.

A tear rolled down my cheek. How have I not met him before?

I sat up as I placed my hand on his cheek as his eyes were watery too.

I leaned in as I kissed those soft lips.
He kissed me back as our lips were moving perfectly in sync. It's like everything had disappeared and it was just us, just us two and no one else. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, I gasped for breath as he slipped his tongue in.
My hands were tangled in his hair. He made all the pain in my body disappear it's like he was healing me with this kiss, as if it was some Snow White scene where her prince charming saves her. I guess Nick is my prince charming.

We pulled away slowly as our noses were brushing off each other.

"Say something." I whispered.

"I love you." He said.

I looked at him as our eyes were connecting.

The feeling of when Jake first told me he loved me never felt like the way Nick did. It was like I was craving for him to say it. I feel so relax and good. My stomach is erupting with butterflies and my heart skipped a beat. My breathing is uneven as I'm wishing this isn't just all a dream and that I'm not just lying unconscious in Jake's basement. But I have to say what K really feel. But these 3 words I have never said or meant in a long time. It's weird saying it again but the words mean so much. I opened my mouth but it was like I Jake had his hand around my throat making sure I didn't let the words escaped my mouth. I shut my eyes and mouth as I erased every memory I had with him aside. It was time I let go of Jake.

"I love you." I let out as a smile appeared on my face. Those threw words were like the key to the lock that was keeping me trapped from that monster. I'm now free and actually have hope to be happy again.
____________

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that thanks for reading so far and hoeofully you will still be reading for the rest of this fanfic. But i would like go ask kindly if you guys could comment your opinion about the story to see if you or liking it or if you liked the chapter or didn't. I love reading comments so yeah:)

Comment. Vote.Follow. 💕