𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 : 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞

Dear Classmate

I actually have traveled a bit, I actually spent a really long time in England but I also traveled a bit around Europe when I was really young but don't remember much of it now with the childhood trauma ya know?

I'd most definitely be down to play Minecraft or any other video game sometime.

What are some of your dreams? I know it's a weird question to ask when we don't even know who each other are but I feel although asking those kinds of questions helps you know one another more in-depth, it helps you build a greater connection to one another, you know what I mean?

One of my dreams is to travel, I've always loved it but I want to go back to England one day, when I'm done high school and know my grandparents will be okay, maybe I'll try to meet my siblings then but if I do I'll take them to a pier, Brighton Palace Pier, I went there when I was really young, it was the most magical place in the world to me and I've wanted to go back ever since.

As for a job I want to be an author, I want to write books for teenagers and young adults, anyone really, but I want to write books that have fairytale aspects but seem a bit more realistic, I want to write books where the characters can enjoy their lives to the fullest and they can be surrounded by people who love them. I want to write books that after a long day someone will want to pick it up and reread it because they just love it so much and it brings them comfort.

I actually used to be referred to as a nefelibata, which if you were wondering means that someone is a 'cloud walker', someone who basically lives in their imagination or dreams, or someone that doesn't go by the conventions of society, literature, or art. It can be a positive or negative thing to call someone but I always took it positively because I wouldn't change my imagination for the world.

Until next time- nefelibata.

Echo couldn't help the small smile that sat atop her lips as she wrote the last word on her letter, signing it off. It was true, she did use to get called a nefelibata but she loved that word, she loved the meaning behind it even more though.

As she looked up from her paper, a smile sitting atop her face she saw Noah sitting not too far from her, he was already looking at her, having finished the work that the second half of the class had been assigned.

Noah smiled widely at her as she did the same, no one else in the class seemed to be paying attention to their surroundings so it felt like it was just them, making faces at each other, trying so hard to make the other laugh.

Echo made yet another face at the boy, causing him to finally laugh as she jokingly pumped her fist in victory, beginning to laugh along with him, neither caring about what the others around them were saying or thinking about the two.

Neither of the two saw Miss Roberts looking at them, a wide, proud smile sitting on her lips as she knew the two teens were growing close and quickly, knowing that within a short amount of time they'd be practically inseparable, that they were meant to be friends and they really did both just need a slight push in the right direction to find that friendship but they had finally found it, after four years of being in the same classes and being so close to each other that they were finally talking, that they finally had that friendship growing between them, that they were finally growing that connection.

As the bell rang signaling the end of the period Echo packed her things, making her way to Noah's seat like she had the day before, waiting for him to finish grabbing his things.

"Marcus and Ace really liked having you there yesterday, they said you were really fun" Noah spoke as the two started to walk out of the class, causing Echo to smile before she paused slightly, "See you next week Miss Roberts!" She smiled at the teacher as the teens went to walk out of the room, Noah saying his goodbyes to the teacher as well, "Bye you two, having a good weekend" Their teacher couldn't help the smile on her face as she waved to the two students.

"Oh look our best friend has arrived!" Marcus called out as Noah and Echo were walking closer to them, "We missed you very much!" Ace spoke this time as the two friends finally got to the twins, "You've never said you missed me before?" Noah spoke, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he was confused, "nevermind" He spoke once more as the dots in his brain connected, "Yeah we weren't talking to you Noah, we were talking to our new best friend Echo" Marcus spoke, a smirk on his lips, "Hey now, don't be mean to Noah, I'm sure you missed him with the amount you're trying to tease him right now" Echo spoke this time, a smile on her face as she tried not to laugh at the three boy's reactions.

As Noah and Echo walked, she was finally going to another class apart from English, it wasn't for any actual reason, it's not like they were having a test that day and yet there she was, walking towards the class.

"No you've got to be out of your mind, Minecraft bees are the best mob in Minecraft, no questions asked" Echo spoke, as they were walking they were slightly walking into each other from how close they were but neither minded much.

"God, you sound just like my best mate Toby" Noah spoke, letting out a light laugh as the words left his mouth, comparing his best friend from England that he had met online to the girl next to him because of each of their loves of Minecraft bees.

that sentence however made Echo freeze for a second, missing a step as her brain turned, surely it would just be a coincidence, there were thousands of people named Toby, it was a common name and surely more than one person in her English class knew a Toby, surely.