𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝 : 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

Echo

We've been dancing a lot, I don't really know why we have been but we have and I've been loving it. I don't dance much but I'll always dance with you.

Not even two weeks and we graduate. We've done so well my love, we've come so far and I am so beyond proud of you.

My favorite smell out of fresh-cut grass and freshly baked bread would have to be freshly baked bread. It's Nova's favorite thing to make whenever she comes home, she makes it sometimes at the cafe she works at so she really enjoys making it and it's always really nice. So I'd choose freshly baked bread because it reminds me of her.

If you could teach only three things to your future child what would they be?

Personally, I would teach mine that everything they do has consequences, they won't just get away with things when they're older so I won't let them get away with everything when they're young. I would also teach them that respect is earned and if they are treated with respect then they should treat the other with respect. Last but not least, I'd teach them that no matter what, they would be my kid, that I'd love and accept them no matter what and no matter who they are.

I'll see you soon my love.

Noah had brought a small present for Echo, he knew she'd love it as she had talked about these for ages, and although it was small he was still happy with it.

As he made his way to the front door of the Lee house he smiled, he really was falling more and more in love with this girl every single day, and he was perfectly acceptant of that.

"Jim! Hi, how are you today?" Noah asked the older man who smiled widely at him, "I've been okay Noah, Aiko is just upstairs, you can go on up" He smiled at the younger who quickly nodded, making his way up the stairs.

Jim loved Noah, he really did. He saw the way Noah looked at his granddaughter, how he looked at her with complete admiration and care, he was falling deeply in love with her and she was the same. The young couple reminded him of when he and Echo's grandmother were young before they got married or before kids, before any stresses which were different now of course because the young couple that was upstairs definitely had their own stresses but they reminded him of his late wife and him, it made him happy that although Echo had never liked living in America that she had managed to find her person there, that she found her love.

"Noah!" Echo smiled widely, jumping up from her desk to give her boyfriend a hug and quick kiss, instantly noticing the small bag that sat in his hands, "this for you love" He spoke softly, holding out the small gift bag for her to take hold of, causing her to raise an eyebrow, "There's nothing today though?" She spoke quietly, as though she was questioning herself out loud rather than speaking to him, "Nope but you got me my polaroid camera and this is small but I know you've wanted it for so long" Noah spoke softly, his smile evident on his face as she gently pulled a small box from under the tissue paper in the bag, "What are you proposing or something" She asked in a joking tone, causing them both to let out a small laugh.

"No, no I'm not proposing, not yet" He smiled towards her, causing her cheeks to heat up, a deep red spreading from one ear to the other.

As she gently popped the lid to the box her jaw fell slightly, her eyes widening as her heart beat quickened slightly, "You didn't" Her voice was barely above a whisper, her eyes quickly shot up, meeting his as he watched he, watching her reaction.

"Thank you Noah" She whispered quickly, pulling him in for a hug, holding him tightly.

Noah probably wouldn't ever realise just how much this small present meant to her but to her, it meant the world.

To Echo this small present meant he cared, that he thought this was worth it, that he was willing to try and she couldn't be happier.

"Here I'll put it on you" He whispered as she quickly grabbed hold of one of the sides to the small lego heart, handing it to him gently before turning around. As he gently moved her hair to the side, it sent ghoosbups down her spine, butterflies erupting in her stomach as she smiled. He quickly clipped it together so it hung around her neck, causing her to gently take hold of it in her hand, moving the small lego piece between her fingers as she stared down at it.

She then quickly picked up the second necklace, turning back towards Noah, smiling widely at him as he let out a small laugh.

"Turn around and bend your knees a bit" Echo smiled at the taller, so he did as told, quickly turning around and bending down slightly so she'd be able to reach.

She quickly cliped the necklace around his neck, letting it hang there before she retracted her hand once more, it finding its own way to the necklace she was wearing.