61-70

61

Sudila's words were really unbearable, Qiu Qingma stomped heavily, stomping the high heels out of a sharp sense.

Boom.

It seemed to be stamped on Sutila's eardrum.

"So it turns out that Broker Su is also here." Qiu Qing Shi warmly patted Su Tila on the shoulder, her face friendly and kind.

Sutila froze!

The whole figure is like a wind-up puppet. He turned his neck khaki, raised his head, and looked at Qiu Qingma who was smiling and not smiling.

Uuuu, heaven is going to kill me.

Qiu Qingshi's fingertips quietly exerted force, as if to crush Su Marionette Tira.

"This is?" Mom asked Bai Mengzhao suspiciously.

Bai Mengzhao put aside the kettle and moved a stool to Qiu Qingshi. His eyes couldn't hide the excitement: "Mom, take a good look at who she is?"

Although Qiu Qingshi has been developing on the big screen for many years, she also had a downturn in her early years. She has acted in several TV dramas, one of which is a real drama and a fairy drama, with the highest quality and the most enthusiastic response.

At that time, we couldn't even talk about the mobile terminal. Every family had dinner, and all the old and young were in front of the TV on time. It was full of excitement.

Qiu Qingshi's national popularity was accumulated at that time, from the age of eighty to eight years old, and she can call out her name as soon as she sees her advertisements and posters.

In the era when there was no traffic, Qiu Qingshi was already the top traffic.

While these three TV series have earned her full popularity, they have further strengthened her confidence on the big screen.

Mother Bai looked at her seriously, and her face pale due to her lingering illness suddenly showed an unnatural red color.

Huan Xin said: "You, you are..."

She couldn't speak clearly when she was excited.

Qiu Qingshi deliberately suppressed her lonely breath in front of her, and said gently: "Hello Auntie, I am Miss Bai's friend."

As she talked, she sat on the stool with her skirt, and the hem of the skirt was lifted up with her movements, revealing her slender and neat calves.

Mother Bai eased her emotions, slapped her hands and said, "You are Qiu Qingshi! The Queen of Qiuying, right!"

Qiu Qingshi calmly said: "It's me, auntie."

Mother Bai was leaning on the head of the bed, but seeing Qiu Qingshi admit it, she suddenly sat up and said, "I saw a live star for the first time!"

As he said, some tears filled his eyes.

When she recovered from a serious illness, Bai Mengzhao worried about her, went to bed on one knee, and wanted to help her to lie back: "Mom, the doctor told you to pay attention to your emotions."

Bai Mengzhao didn't care so much, she felt that Bai Mengzhao was blocking her from watching the big star, waved anxiously, and signaled her to move away quickly.

Bai Mengzhao has nothing but to rely on her.

Immediately, I saw Mother Bai stretched her neck and carefully observed Qiu Qingma, looking up and down, and left and right.

Qiu Qingshi sees a lot of wind and waves, but rarely deals with such a sincere aunt. Being stared at by her hot eyes, it is inevitable that she will be two-point shy: "Auntie?"