Chapter 21

Leigh

It's been a week since, I caught Niccole and a that whore kissing each other. I mean she's kissing Niccole. She's not entering her classes and we don't where she is. I'm calling her Niccole since I heard it from Nay Sabel. I like her name.

Mel told me about that girl and they shown me the things Niccole prepared that day. About Niccole that she really love me back then and until now. I know I should have trust her. But you can't blame me. I have a trust issues since the day she first cheated on me. So I just burst out and say things that I've regret.

I missed her. I miss her jokes. Her smile and laughs. I miss everything on her. I wish I could turn back time and say sorry to her.

"Wipe it. We'll find her tomorrow" Red said and giving me her handkerchief. Didn't notice that I'm already crying.

"Red is she going to forgive me for those word I said to her" I said and lean to her shoulder.

"Yeah she will. She loves you from then until now" she said and caress my back. I almost you forgot "Ouch! What is it for"

"You almost killed her" I said and smack her hand again

"My angry consumed me that time. I'm sorry" she said. I laugh at her reaction "You're being sadistic" she pouted.

"Stop it you're not cute" I said and she more pouted. I jokingly gag at her.

"Yah!" She said and pushed me. We start pushing each until our friends came.

"Having fun ey?" Mel smiled at me sadly. I walk to Nisha and hug her. I know she more missed her than me.

"Oh come guys no more crying please. Nikki is still alive" Xiao said to lighten up our mood. I know but I feel something wrong happen to her.

We were sharing stories when Manang called us for snacks. We all go to living room and seat on their own places and start eating. Living room was full of jokes and laughter because of Xiao and Ron. They were arguing about what food is better. For a moment I forgot the sadness I'm feeling because Nikki is nowhere to be found.

"Guys, I have a question"  Yna said while munching her food. We all looked at her waiting to asked the question. "Who's Black?" their eyes widen after they heard the name.

Black.... 

"Ga. His family adopted you right" I looked at Xiao who's looking at me intensely like I've done something bad to  her

Ly, this your partner JCee..  I shook my head when that memory appeared in my mind. Fuck my head is splitting into two!!

"Arghhhh!" I shouted. I can't with the pain anymore. It hurts so much. I feel like my head is about to explode.

"Leigh!" They shouted. They draw near me "Red call an ambulance" 

Fuck!! There are so many unknown images and scenery flashing to my mind, which add the pain I'm feeling. What the Fuck are those? Is that my memory? Did I loss my memory? Since when? Is this connected to the dreams I've been lately. 

"It's going to be okay" Mel said and everything went black.

*****

"Doc is she going to be okay" I can hear my mother's voice with her worried tone

"Yes she is. She just need to rest" the doctor said. I didn't open my eyes yet I want to know more about my condition

"Lance, why is she having headaches" This time it's Mae's voice