Extras: Characters

Name: Tsubaki Davis

Name: Tsubaki Davis

Age: 27

Hobby: Reading crime-related newspapers/ Watching detective shows

Friends and family: Zuki Davis ( Deceased father), Emma Davis ( Mother)

Fav.color : Blue ( quite obvious, yeah...)

He has a strong sense of justice, even though it might seem a little off to some people. After the passing of his late father, he had a strong hatred for criminal and anyone who broken the law. Even something as small as littering gets someone arrested. Due to Rain being a vigilante crime fighter, his vow to capture any who broke the law included capturing The Red Suit. 

My opinion: I look at every superhero show or movie, and I see the police or some sort of government wanting to bring the hero. So, that's how I created him. Unlike the other things that involves heroes and police, I only directed that desire to only one person. He may not be to everyone's liking, but whatever. Even I don't know what to do with him (or so you think.....).

Name: Kongqi Lee

Name: Kongqi Lee

Age: 17 ( I'll at least reveal his age for you fangirls ;)

Hobby: Unknown

Family: Unknown

Fav.color: Unknown

Not really much is known as of now, so there's not really much to say at this point. But, we do know that he has some sort of power to be able to create powerful wind with only the smallest movement.

My opinion: Did you guys ever watched the Toaru series or read it's light novels? Do you guys know Accelerator? Well, I made this character based on something like that. Don't worry though, I'm not completely copy pasting him and making a original character ( seriously, I'm not doing that, okay? ). Anyway, I like Accelerator in the series so I decided to make a character like that ( Seriously, I'm not copy pasting, okay? ).