Captain Kiddie's Story So Far....

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHO CAPTAIN KIDDIE IS, ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.

--------------------------------------------

Captain Kiddie is a minor antagonist in the 1992 Tom & Jerry the Movie. He owns "Captain Kiddie's Carnival" and has a puppet parrot named Squawk.

He is a traveling performer and the manager of a carnival. He claims to have travelled the world as a performer and showman, having a illustrious (albeit short-lived) career in show business. To the viewer, however, this appears to be in very much doubt. When Robyn asked where Tibet was, he claimed that Tibet was 'just outside of Cleveland', which is obviously false; Tibet is just outside of China. So, Captain Kiddie is pretty much an uncultured hack at best and a pretentious con artist at worst.

Captain Kiddie has a split personality, which manifests itself in his puppet, a parrot named Squawk. Through Squawk, Captain Kiddie is critical and self-deprecating, however, he is also realistic and reasonable. For instance, during the song and dance, "I've Done It All", Captain Kiddie tells all the tricks and theatre productions he has done, while Squawk marginalizes them. Perhaps, it can be inferred, the Captain realizes how much of a hack he truly is but is uncomfortable to come to terms with it.

At first, after rescuing Robyn, he appears as a nice guy. However, when he realizes that $1 million was offered by for Robyn's return, thanks to Squawk, he immediately gets greedy, trapping her on top of the Ferris wheel against her will, and calls Aunt Figg who he believes is merely a strict parent rather then an evil abuser [or the fact that the $1 Million was fake]. However, Kiddie falls asleep while waiting for Figg and Tom & Jerry manage to rescue Robyn just when Figg and the rest of the involved [Straycatchers and Applecheek] arrive. While Tom and Jerry ran off with Robyn, Captain Kiddie (and the other crooks) try to pursue them, each hoping to get the reward. For such, Captain Kiddie and Squawk take a lifeboat with engine and the chase starts.

During the chase, a wooden bridge gets destroyed and Applecheek falls with his hijacked ice cream cart into the creek just when Captain Kiddie and Squawk are about to reach Tom, Jerry and Robyn, causing Captain Kiddie and Squawk to get sent towards the broken bridge while letting Dr. Applecheek to float aboard the ice cream cart on the creek, leaving Captain Kiddie dangling from the bridge.

It's completely unknown what happened to Captain Kiddie after this, but now, we're gonna get to find out!!!!

---------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So begins Kiddie's redemption quest.

Next chapter, will involve Kiddie being rescued from the bridge.

READ & REVIEW!!!