home early

Jesse walked into the house after a long and exhausting day at work, he kicked off his shoes and threw his briefcase and coat to the floor, not having the energy to put them away properly.

Jesse walked into the living room and flopped across the large sofa, flicking the tv on and letting whatever was playing give him background noise as he mindlessly scrolled his phone.

All he wanted was to be in bed with his boyfriend, Rob, but he wouldn't be home for hours. Both men had been busy with their respective jobs recently, with Jesse being the party leader of GroenLinks and Rob being the fraction leader of D66 and Sigrid her right hand in the coaliton forming. They hadn't had much time to be together lately, other than cuddling on the couch or having a conversation, they hadn't done anything. Jesse couldn't remember the last time they actually ate dinner together, both men knew they were busy and they tried their hardest to spend every free minute of the day together.

Jesss continued to scroll through his phone and think about his boyfriend. The more he thought, he couldn't remember the last time they had done a lot of things they used to do often, mostly though, one thing was on Jesse's mind, they hadn't had sex for almost a month! That was a very strange thing for the couple because neither was very good at keeping their hands off the other and they were overall very sexual people.

The more Jesse thought, the more scenarios of things he and Rob had done before came to mind. They were never the type of couple to stick to just vanilla sex, they liked to try new things and discover new ways to pleasure each other.

Jesse remembered the time he had teased Rob during brunch with his mom. He had run his hand up and down Rob his thigh under the table and then moved to his crotch and made him so hard he couldn't sit still. He had palmed his dick until he could hardly speak and was struggling to hold back moans.

Eventually, Rob had excused himself and went to the bathroom and, of course, Jesse followed to 'make sure he was okay '. Jesse had ended up giving Rob head until he came and when he did, Jesse was as hard as Rob had been before. Rob made him go back to the table, hard as a rock with his jeans brushing against his erection constantly.

When they got home later, Rob punished Jesse for getting him hard in public. Jesse came four times that night, something he didn't even know was possible.

As Jesse remembered nights with Rob, he realized he was palming a very prominent bulge in his work trousers. He moaned as he thought of Rob giving him a hand job in the morning when they had no time for anything else.

Soon, just rubbing his dick wasn't enough so, Jesse unbuttoned his trousers and pulled off his pants and got himself comfortable on the couch. He took his dick in his hand and started stroking back and forth, the friction felt so good he couldn't hold back his moans.

He was going slow and teasing as Rob would, and he was imagining it was actually Rob's hand stroking his dick up and down and thumbing over the head.

Jesse couldn't remember the last time he had actually had jerked himself off, it had been at least a year. Being with Rob, he hadn't needed to get himself off ever, he was always sexually satisfied. But now that he was doing it, he loved the feeling, it almost felt like it was the first time he was touching himself; it was a new, almost tingly, feeling. He really should do this more often.

As he moved his hand up and down his cock, occasionally squeezing and rubbing in different ways, pre-cum started to leak from the head. He was getting closer but he didn't want to cum yet. He squeezed the base of his cock and took a breath before going a little slower.

He had been working his dick for a while and was so caught up in the pleasure and moans, he didn't even hear Rob come in. He had been able to come home early and he was excited to spend some time with Jesse. He hadn't expected to come in to hear moans he knew very well.