blindfolded

They waited, impatient for their friends to leave. The desire burning between them, in the way they touch, hands placed on tight, nails digging in. It’s in the way jesse licks his lips sensually when he knows Rob is looking. How Rob spreads his legs a little wider under the table, rubbing their knees together. He doesn’t listen to anything his friends are saying, instead, he pictures Jesse, on his knees, swallowing his cum. It’s rude, he knows but he doesn’t care.
Rob didn’t have time to get his hand on him, to do the things he knows Jesse loves, to make him feel good. They had to come back to the patio table to have dessert. Rob regrets inviting their friends over for the holidays.

He sees how hard Jesse had been when they sat back next to each other. He swallows hard, thinking of all the things he wants to do to him.

He texts a few of them to Jesse, typing quickly under the table. He sees how flushed Jesse gets when he’s done reading. How he tries to compose himself for the others. How his pupils are dilated, how he seems drunk on want. Rob can’t focus on anything, but Jesse. His firm hand rests in the small of his back, his fingers dancing over the waistband of his boxer, menacing. He sees Jesse breathing heavily each time he feels his fingertips running over the curves of his butt.

They’ve managed to get rid of everyone else for the night. They are finally home alone. Jesse crashes into him, full force. Their lips clash. He can feel Jesse’s hard cock against his leg. He whines a little when Rob puts his hands on his hips to bring him closer. Jesse's mouth part, only to land gently on his neck. He sucks a bruise there that sends shivers down Rob’s spine. He feels his breath in his ear, his wrecked voice that simply whispers “bedroom”. Jesse bits down on his lobe and it takes everything in his power not to push Rob against a wall and fuck him right there.

He makes him take all his clothes off while Jesse observes from the foot of the bed, satisfied. Rob wants to ask a million questions but feels it would ruin the moment. So he waits for further instruction. He props himself on his elbows to get a better look at Rob. Jesse moving around the room. Locking the door so no one can disturb them. Goes for his nightstand, pulls out some lube, a silky ribbon, and a plug Rob’s never seen before. He places them on the bed, close to Rob’s hips. His dick twitches in anticipation.

Jesse gets on top of him. Kiss him again, more sensually this time. Knees on both sides of Rob’s leg, lowering himself on his laps. Rob wants to lay his hands on his stomach, under his shirt, tug it over his head. But Jesse grabs both his wrists, gentle but firm.

“No touching.” He says in a low voice that makes Rob whimper with anticipation.

He expects him to tie him up to the bed, just to make sure he won’t try anything. Instead, Jesse grabs the ribbon and tells Rob to close his eyes. He does, readily. The knot isn’t too tight, but he can’t see a thing. He just hears Jesse moving around. The sound of a zipper, ruffling of clothes, but nothing else. The duvet under him is soft and warm. The mattress dips as Jesse gets on it. Rob can’t see but can sense him close, placing himself between his legs.

Jesse runs his soft fingers on his stomach, tracing lines, never touching his cock. Each touch sends prickles under Rob’s skin. He goes on and on, lowering them down to his legs, caressing his thighs. His index edges the shape of his trimmed pubic hair, making Rob jolt. He gasps, barely audible, and leaves his mouth open. He arches his back a little when Jesse digs his fingernails on his upper thigh. Rob spreads his legs a little more.

The sound of a cap being open resonates in the room, followed by the ungracious sound of liquid squirting out of a bottle. It would make Rob laugh if all his senses and nerve weren’t so focused on what is going to happen next.

Jesse’s hands are suddenly cold and slimy on his skin. He moans when Jesse strokes his cock between his middle and ring finger. Massaging it like it was a tensed muscle. Rob can’t see him, but Jesse has his head tilted to one side, observing all of his reactions. A satisfied smile on his face, he does it again, just rubbing down the length, seeing it getting harder, pre-cum already dripping.