climate Accord

Rob observed the older male from across the table. He tried his best to be subtle in his glances but he was becoming too entranced to bother. The GroenLinks and D66 fraction where having a meeting about climate.

Due to the busy schedules Rob hasn’t had much personal time if you catch the drift. And now sitting across from the elder man his mind had begun to grow wild. Tan smooth skin. Large thin fingers laced with veins. Fluffy curls. Dark eyes and deep laughs accompanied by cologne. He was intoxicating.

Rob’s mind wandered to the parts he couldn’t see from his seat. Long legs with toned thighs. A soft stomach that contradicts the muscles in his thighs. Something that Rob quite enjoyed. His eyes traveled from his laptop back to the man in front of him. Chest expanding as he laughed at something Sigrid had said.

This pulled Rob out of his sinful thoughts, right before he could start imagining the parts he was excited about. He glanced down the table a blush staining his cheeks as he made sure none of the parlement members had noticed his spaced out look. He pretended to listen to the conversation before turning back to his notes and secretly staring at the male in front of him.

His eyes drifted down the table like he could see through it. If he could actually stare through it he would be staring right between Jesse's legs. The idea of Jesse's ass filled his mind and he had to shift slightly as his pants grew tighter. His eyes travled back up the male’s body and was startled to meet his dark eyes.

The chocolate eyes staring into his as if he could see his soul. A smirk formed across Jesse’s face and he licked his lips. Rob felt an icy chill come over him as he realized Jesse knew what he had been doing. And needless to say by his reaction he wasn’t against it. “Ah Rob? You okay?” His voices rumbled in a low whisper and Rob visibly swallowed.

There was a hint of sarcasm in Jesse’s voice that only confirmed Rob’s assumptions. He felt his cock twitch in his jeans and tried his best to calm himself. That was until Jesse’s sock covered foot slipped out of his shoe and planted itself of Rob’s growing erection.

He gasped softly and grabbed his water before taking a few sips. Anyone who had been worried by his noise dismissed it when he began to drink and continued on. He glared across the table at his colleague who quietly sipped from his drink.

He moved his foot against Rob’s jean covered erection and watched the man’s eyes glaze over in mild pleasure. He continued his ministrations and watched Rob's breath turn labored. He pulled his foot away and smiled. He watched happily as Rob’s eyes widened in shock.

“I’ll take care of you when we get to the apparent” Jesse said in a soft whisper. Those words went straight to Rob’s pants and he gave a frustrated sigh.

This was going to be a long meeting.
______________________________________

Rob was frustrated, more then ever before. The entire meeting consisted of Jesse sliding his hands up and down hiss thighs. Or rubbing his hand against Rob’s pants. Despite sitting across from him he still managed all of this.

Currently the two were sitting in the back seat of the one of the minister cars, Sigrid had offered that her driver would drive them home to keep the secret relationship ship that they had an actual secret. Sigrid sat in the front seat with her driver on a call wile Rob and Jesse where in the back seat, only a thin wall seperated the front from the back.

“You know Jess you got some damn nerve touching me like that.” Rob hissed. Jesse just smirked “You we’re checking me out that entire meeting Rob, I was just giving you what you wanted. Don’t act like you didn’t like it.” Rob’s cheeks flushed those words seemed to go straight to his already Hardening cock.