India

Hello there abu
How are you doing that's a very nice thing that you said good morning to me I am very pleased with that.  I slept well fine thank you except for a very odd dream that I saw something horrific but other than that I slept well and I also created a paperback and hardcover novel that part wasn't the dream that was part of the reality. For the end of the series of my other book of bruises letters or letters from roses series that I am very proud to say that I'm finished with. My sleep was good I had a good nights sleep but I must've slept the wrong way because I had a pain in my back.Other than that how have you been doing.
I spent most of the night sleeping but supposedly there was a thunderstorm where I was they kept everyone else awake except me I did sleep through that, after I made my publications and talk to my mom at nine and then I went to sleep. I had a strange prophetic dream where I saw something horrific happening to my people. I am not too proud of that dream but they sometimes creep up from time to time. It's 1005 where I am my way to White Sands 830 trying to get past the dream that I had last night. It was a very long night but it was not very restful I wish I could be asleep more.
And good afternoon to you or good night to you however your time is there I hope to hear from you soon
Lilly