He Owns me

Cassandra's  POV

"Who were you with cassie", he barks  as he drags me into our apartment
"I'm talking to you who the fuck were you with huh Are you deaf", he yells at me pulling me closer to him, his breath fans my face it smells of cigarettes and vodka fuck I want to kiss him I thought as I look at his lips he was still yelling and saying things but I wasn't paying attention anymore, I'm getting wet from his hands holding me, his breath, his entire being turns me on this is the reason why I don't want him close to me,  I know he is Not good for me, he is toxic for me but he makes me feel things that I don't understand, When he is near me my body misbehaves.

"Are you going to answer me or should I  fuck it out of you cassie?" he asks his lips dangerously close to mine as he pins my hands above my head.

How the hell did we end up in this position?
I look down at his lips fuck there are so full and pink I  want to kiss them  I thought as I clinch my legs tighter fearing that my wetness will drop out.

"If you don't answer me now I'm going to Fuck you and I wouldn't stop no matter how much you beg me," he says. His body is pressed to mine I can feel his hardening dick twitch and  I blushed so hard, his eyes hold so much lust in them, and he isn't joking he is going to fuck me if I don't answer.

"You feel that right he says with an evil smirk on his face, I'm going to bury it deep inside you,  and I will be so rough by the time I'm done you won't be able to walk for days," he says as he raised my top, just as I thought he breathed out as he claims one of my breasts, he sucks my nipple hard.

"Haa~ Haa  fuck!"  I curse out, my breath fastened I couldn't think straight,
"Derick st~~op" I  plead as I look down at him sucking my nipple  "fuck" I  curse again the sight of him sucking my breast turns me on more.

"My little Good Girl can curse now," he says taking his mouth off my breast.

"Derick I can't tell", I'm cut short by Derick's lips smashing into mine his mouth is hot,
His tongue was smooth as it slid into mine dominating me as he kisses me roughly
"hmm"  I moan into his mouth he groaned as one of his hands slides Into my pants he started to rub my entrance as he kisses  me Ooh fuck I  moan into his mouth again  my hands tightened around his neck, keep that up and I won't be able to stop my self from devouring you he says 
He let go of my mouth giving me space to breathe as he starts biting my neck and shoulders I'm sure  by Tomorrow I will have  so many  hickeys on my neck,
Derick stop not where people will see it I say as he sucks on my neck.

"I want everyone to know  I own you," he says as he finally puts two fingers inside my pussy, ooh shit groan.

"You are so wet" he moans close to my ears claiming my mouth again  as he continues to slide his finger in and out of my pussy," aah" I whine,  my legs becoming weak, he notices  cause his other hand is now holding me in place,

"The boy you were with can he do this to you," he asks as he hand fucks me, " I'm not even using my dick and you are already a mess imagine I use my dick,"  he says as he increased his pace.

"Holy fu~~~ck De~~Rick I'm about to cum" I moan loudly as I came on his hand.

"Who were you with cassie,"  he asks again letting go of me as if I had a deadly disease he didn't want to get infected with.

"Jake," I say quietly as tears drop from my eyes.

His face hardened as he asks," Which of the Jake?"

"Jake from High School,"  I say, your" classmate".

"Don't tell me it's Jake Collin"  he asks  With a deadly look in his eyes.

"Yes that Jake"  I answer wanting to end this conversation and go and wash away his touch, and cry my eyes out, he always does this he makes me feel dirty after touching me he just throws me away as if I'm nothing just a play thin to him.

"Can I go now" ask as I clean my eyes.

"What were you doing with him, are you guys dating, has he fucked you yet huh?" he questions.

"What do you take me for Derick,"  I ask  tears running freely down  my eyes

"You did it once you could do it again,"  he says. "Fuck" he cursed as he rakes his hand through his hair,

"What are you talking  about  Derick," I ask  I'm genuinely confused What did I do

"Stop pretending to be innocent, shit! I can't stand you" he swears as he pushes me further away from him, "I don't want to see you close to him you hear me".

"I'm not in High School anymore  Derick Please  just  leave me alone,"  I say crying," I'm tired, you don't  own me I'm a grown woman, what did I ever do to deserve this I'm really  tired"  I cry more

"Shut up" he shouts at me then he kissed me roughly again but  I didn't kiss him back  I pushed him away from me.

"What are you doing one minute  I'm dirty the next you are kissing me, Fuck" I swear as I run to my room and locked the door.

DERICK  confuses me a lot, I just can't figure him out, one minute he touches me and looks at me as if I'm a precious gem the next minute I'm nothing to him, I'm tired of it.