OUR HISTORY 2

Flashback to Cassandra's POV.

"Cassie!! That's what I will call you from now on, You're mine now, and I do not share".
I was beyond shocked as these words rolled out of Derick's mouth it hasn't been up to a week since I had an encounter with Dereck after that day he kept looking at me and he made sure I know that he was looking but he never approached me until today, I don't know how I got dragged into the girls' bathroom.
"Are we going to Date or what?" I dared to ask feeling confused
"Date!" he repeated the word with so much  irritation
"Ye~s like  g~o into a Relationship" I fumble with my words as I spoke.
He walked close to me so close  I could smell his perfume, I closed my eyes as I inhaled his smell I opened my eyes to his dark brown once staring down at me with a cheeky smile dancing around his face.
"I do not do relationships Cassie," he said with a low and smooth voice, as his eyes dropped to my lips.
I unconsciously licked my lips as they suddenly felt dry
"Beg me to kiss you, Cassie" he breathed out his voice was a bit rusty, his eye was getting darker than usual, and he was looking at me like a prey he wants to devour
My heart started to beat faster, my cheeks were as red as a tomato as he pressed me on him, I felt something poke me down there, No we can't do this not in the girls' restroom of our school, what if someone sees us and this is not how I imagined losing my virginity I thought.
"Some~one might  se~e"  I
stammered as I spoke
"Beg me now" he groaned loudly as he pressed my lower region hard to his groin I felt his hard-on twitch,
I couldn't say anything as my clit throbbed between my legs causing me to clench my legs tighter.
"Now Cassie" he groaned but this time th a bit of plea in it
Kiss m.... he didn't let me finish the sentence as his mouth gently but hungrily claimed mine, I was so shocked I didn't move my mouth for some seconds.
"Kiss me back" he ordered andgapaned as he bit my down lips causing me to gap, doing so gave his tongue entrance into my mouth.
"Aaaah" I moaned as his smooth tongue dominated my mouth our tongues rolled in sync.
"Hmmm" I moaned into his mouth again holding unto his shirt more tightly, he tasted sweet, and I wanted more so I leaned in not wanting to let go, this caused him to groan into my mouth the vibration sent shivers down my body making me whimper as held tightly to him causing my legs to give out I couldn't handle the pleasure I was feeling right now.
"If you keep moaning like that I will fuck you senselessly in the girls' bathroom" he warned huskily as he gave me space to breathe.
"And you are not going to like it," he said as he brought his mouth down to my neck and started sucking and biting.
"You like as I suck on your neck," he asked?
"Oh yeah", I moaned eyes closed head tilted back giving him more assess to my neck as he sucked on more leaving traces of love biting on my neck.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!", a high-pitched voice yelled bringing me back to reality my eyes snapped open as I slightly pushed  Derick off me, I looked in the direction the voice came from only to be met with shock ridden face of my foster sister Louisa and her friends.
"Cassandra what are you doing with Derick," she asked, it seems she had gotten over her shock, cause she looked like she would kill me any moment from now.
"I~~ we~~ we~re", I started to visibly shake I was scared she was going to  kill me like  literally kill me she is obsessed with Derick
Tears started to form in my eyes.
"We were making out Louisa," Derick said with an intimidating voice, "got a problem with that?" He asked.
"No, I don't," Lucy said.
"She's my new Toy" I flinched when he said the word  Toy, "if you hurt one strand of hair on her head, you are finished Louisa" he warned with a deadly smile on his face, "she's mine, only I can hurt her You get that right?" He asked,
"Yes, I do" lucy replied with malice in her voice.
"I don't want to see a scratch, not a single one on her body" he repeated in a low voice.
"I will see you after school Cassie," he said then left.
"What did you do to get Derick huh You little slut"
"I didn't do anything Lucy, he ~he was the one that came to me"
"Shut up" she screamed, "you did something you seduced him or even did voodoo, you know your mother was a witch maybe she taught you too, Derick can not stoop so low as to want to be with you"
"I did no such thing I cried, and my mother isn't a witch"
"Ooh because you're  Derick's plaything you think you can talk back to me huh" she yelled at me as she grabbed a hand full of my hair and yanked my head backward.
"You think he can protect you
you are nothing to him, he will dispose of you when he is bored of you, and that will be soon, you are nothing but a toy to him" she spat out "get that into that thick skull of yours", she said before pushing me making me land on the floor.
"If you tell Derick about this, I will make Dad move you out of the maid's quarter and make you live with the dogs," she said with anger then left with her minions.
I don't know what I did to her to deserve this kind of treatment.
Lucy is my senior with three months
My perfect foster Father adopted me from birth to gain favor from the public and cover up his cheating scandal He was cheating on his wife Lucy and Jason's mom  ( Jason is Lucy's elder brother Derick's classmate).
I was abandoned by my birth mother at the hospital I was born in which happens to belong to my now adoptive father, she left a picture of herself with the words I'm sorry written at the back of the picture.
Adopting me might have helped with the public image of my adoptive father but it did help keep his family together his wife divorced him but sadly she later died when I and lucy were ten, really sad she died of cancer when she was alive she never paid attention to me and when she saw her children bully me she keeps quiet she doesn't stop them, nobody liked me I was raised by the family's head maid. Mostly ignored by my adoptive father.
I just want to be ignored and overlooked but I don't think that will be possible now Lucy is still very much interested in Derick and him living with me will make my peaceful life not so peaceful.