Chapter 4: Ash and The Hall of Origins

Hi - normal speech

Bonjour - Pokemon speech / Moves

Aloha (Not-so-good-foreshadowing)- Thought

Ciao - Call or unknown

*NEW* You dummy! - Aura Communication

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No P.O.V

Ash and Pikachu were in shock when Leo said his name. Even Charizard was as well.

"Leo, THE Leo who is the strongest Pokemon trainer. Even stronger than Blue" Ash said as if he is was his idol. (A.N: I decided Blue is the strongest. Red doesn't exist.)

Leo started to chuckle then said, "Well, yes. That's me. I didn't know I was that famous."

Pikachu replied, "Dude, you defeated 4 out of the 6 strongest Pokemon in his team with only your Umbreon."

"Well, Umbreon is one of my best Pokemon and my started so we have a strong bond." Leo said unaware that he showed his aura abilities. That made Ash and Pikachu jaws drop down. Once Leo realized, he sighed know he going to explain a lot.

"Charizard, let's land. You need a break." Leo said in a calmed voice.

"Ok, and thanks for the break." Leo's Charizard said with joy.

"Hey, we all need a break eventually." Leo said. Then he whispered, "But I going to need a break after explaining to the other two."

Leo's Charizard broke out in laughter as he landed in an abandoned house. Then, he fell asleep.

Leo looked at Ash and Pikachu thinking 3...2...1

"YOU CAN USE AU-"Ash and Pikachu exclaimed before Leo shut them up with a punch.

"Be quiet, our Charizards are sleeping." Leo said pointing at the two.

"Sorry, but you need to explain." Ash said. "No problem, but first we should eat because-" Leo said and on queue Ash and Pikachu stomach started growling so loud it almost woke up the Charizard. "you seem hungry!" Leo said sweat-dropping.

Leo led them to a buffet of food for the Pokemon and themselves. "I got a lot for your Pokemon and us."

"Where's your Pokemon? Didn't they eat?" Pikachu asked.

"My Pokemon are already ate, and they are sparing currently." Leo said. "But right now, let's start chowing down." Ash let out all of his Pokemon, and started eating like a bunch of Snorlaxes 

30 mins later

"My goodness, I never though you would all finish it all." Leo said in amaze as he cleans up the food leftovers. "Ash, when did you start having a huge appetite?"

Ash sad embarrassed, "I really don't know"

"Well, anyways we have go somewhere you have been before." Leo said.

"Really where?" Pikachu asked.

"You'll see." He said as he went to the Charizards. "Wake up buds, time to go." Leo's Charizard was ready, while Ash's Charizard shot a Flamethrower at Leo's face but missed.

They started flying then they disappeared.

"Leo, where are we?" Ash asked

"Ash, PIkachu welcome to the Hall of Origins!" Leo exclaimed.