Caught. (Error & Orange)

Papyrus sat in the judgment hall, alone, smoking. There were still small bits of debris and bone attacks littering the hall from the previous battle. Sans had been taken from Papyrus. His sweet brother and everyone else had been stolen by a real monster, a freak show. Something way beyond Papyrus's small underground world full of soft and kind beasts.

Now, he stood next to two other versions of him and his dearest brother, Red and Edge was what they called themselves, and suggested that Papyrus had better do the same and make up a name for himself to avoid confusion. Orange is what he came up with, and many would assume it was because of the color of his sweater and his undone sneakers, they were orange. While that was true, he also named himself after his glinting golden form his magic took; Orange. It quickly became clear that he wasn't the most creative skeleton, but at least it cleared up the confusion.
To explain how he had run into these grumpy versions of him and his brother, it was more of a mistake. A mistake he was glad he'd made, Orange had accidentally teleported himself into Underfell after messing around with a machine he had once used to measure the Human's resets.

The other skeleton brothers apparently had a lot of experience with alternative versions of themselves, and immediately knew how Orange had gotten into their timeline and what he was talking about when Orange described his universe's attack- or, attacker.

Apparently, the glitch who had robbed Orange called himself Error and was also a Sans like Orange's brother and Red. Orange had already assumed most of what they told him during his battle with the glitch, but thanked them for the information anyway.
Red took him to a reset-scanning machine like Orange's to meet another Sans called Classic, who was calmer and took in what Papyrus told him about the attack in silence. After a moment of what seemed like the other being deep in thought, they spoke about a special place for monsters, similar to Orange, called the Omega timeline. But Orange didn't want to just pretend like nothing had happened and live the rest of his life in some camp for monsters without universes of their own, he wanted his brother back. So he declined Classic's offer and left the two Sansed on their own. Teleporting back into Underfell, with the help of the machine, Orange slept on the couch until Red came back.
Shockingly enough Classic came with him, both walking into the living room of the Fell brothers' house while whispering to each other.

Turns out that Classic wanted to help Orange, and had developed a plan with Red while Orange was sleeping. Excitingly they both told Orange their plan, mixing in a few puns as well.
Orange grinned, liking the plan.

According to Red, Error apparently was very active in Underfell, but not in a murderous way. No, Error stole food and clothing from the universe all the time, Red's even caught glimpses of him walking down hallways and pushing random objects off of tables- he had no idea why Error did that. Orange found it a bit funny that Red had thought that the house was haunted before finding out that it was all Error opening doors and shoving glass cups off of tables, Error's behavior was very odd after all.

So the plan was to capture Error and force him to tell Orange where Sans -currently being referred to as Blue- was, and if Blue was dead Orange would kill Error with the help of the fell brothers and Classic.
They all agreed that Error was clearly too dangerous to be kept alive.

Capturing Error was going to be difficult though. Error visited Underfell a lot, but it was almost impossible to catch him in the act. They all sat in the living room, thinking of ways to catch a being they barely knew anything about, that probably had abilities that over-ranked past any normal Sans's skill level, who can jump through universes and rained genocide easily and successfully...

Red suddenly snapped his fingers.

He had an idea.

Tentatively, the three listened to the idea. It was risky, but it was the only good one they've had.
They would crush up sleeping pills and sprinkle them in the Fell brothers' food, in the fridge, and in the cabinets, leaving glasses of water and opened sodas with sleeping power inside all around the house.
Then they'd pray and wait, in hopes that Error would take a bite out of something and somehow fall asleep on the spot before teleporting away. Red would make sure there would be enough sleeping power on each food and drink to kill a monster.
Instead of the fridge -which was now filled with technically poison- they'd eat from a cooler next to the couch. It wasn't much, but it was something. Classic left after exchanging phone numbers with all of them, saying that they should be able to text each other easily across timelines and to text him if they somehow catch Error. He still had his own things to do in his world after all.
Orange, with nothing but an empty timeline of his own, stayed in Underfell with the fell brothers, hiding away or going into the city whenever the human showed up as to not disturb the timeline.