First Mission

It's early morning and I only got about three hours of sleep, but that's normal you know with the constant nightmares and stuff but what are you going to do right?, anyways in the middle of my workout an alarm goes off that puts me on alert and ...

  It's early morning and I only got about three hours of sleep, but that's normal you know with the constant nightmares and stuff but what are you going to do right?, anyways in the middle of my workout an alarm goes off that puts me on alert and I take out my gun and do a full 360 degree search before a metal shielding covers the windows and the tv cuts on showing Director Fury on the screen just as Natasha and Clint come out with their respective weapons poised and ready to fire before relaxing seeing fury on screen.

"Morning team and apologies about the alarm I'll be sure to get that fixed!" Fury says seriously.

   "It's alright sir, it's a good routine to make sure we are poised and ready for anything as well!" I say to which both Natasha and Clint nod agreeing with me.

"Glad to hear it...now you have a mission...Peter place your hand front and center on the coffee table" Fury says as I nod.

When I place my hand on the table I hear buzz like a scanner before a compartment in the table lifts up showing me a shield-issued tablet.

"As you can see your target is Marco Slogan international arms dealer and as of 36 hours ago he has 'acquired' shield based weapons and preparing to sell them in Budapest your mission is to eliminate the target and tag the weapons and anything else you deem worthy for pick up!" Fury informs us to which we nod before the line goes dead and the metal sheets covering the windows go up showing a normal apartment.

"Well..looks like vacations over!" I say before heading over to the far wall and pressing my hand against it before the wall opens up showing our suits and weapons.

"So what's the plan?" Clint asks us.

"Natasha look over the mission details while you Clint pull up a map of Budapest and let's see what we are working with!" I say to which they nod and suit up before going over their assignments which I have given them.

"Okay we leave in two hours and we are headed towards a private shield owned air strip and it appears Marco frequents a club called Roses but he has around-the-clock security and has since he 'acquired' the weapons and his condo also a Cortana 360 alarm system with 12 armed guards roaming the grounds and an additional 6 inside as well!" Natasha says seriously.

"Okay and based off the locations of both Roses and his compound it's a 6 mile radius this guy does not want to caught with his pants down!" Clint says chuckling which I join in.

"I feel bad for the guy!" I say to which both against look at me surprised.

"Why?" Natasha asks confused.

   "Because he has the three deadliest spies/assassins coming after him...it's just he has extremely bad luck!" I say to which we all start laughing and after I look at everything over I already have a couple of back up plans just in case things go side ways, if only Peter knew how tight he was.