Saving Lives and Kicking Ass

After arriving at what seems to be a secret bunker Sam and Maria helped Natasha and I inside where doctors were waiting for us.

"They've both lost about a pint.." Maria stated to the doctors.

"Maybe two." Sam said as the doctors started to guide us away.

"Hold on, they'll want to see him first." Maria stated to which Natasha and I looked at each other confused before we followed Maria towards a cordoned off area , but once we arrived we saw someone that we thought was dead.

" Maria stated to which Natasha and I looked at each other confused before we followed Maria towards a cordoned off area , but once we arrived we saw someone that we thought was dead

"About damn time." I heard Nick say, but all I could do was stand there shocked because I couldn't believe that the man who became my mentor the man who gave me a second chance wasn't in fact dead, but actually alive this whole time.

After getting over the shock of Fury being alive Nick listed off the many injuries with his doctor providing input before we all sat down to come up with a plan to which we decided to destroy shield due to it never in fact being shield in the first place, but Hydra.

After getting my wound stitched and bandaged I stood up from the table causing everyone to turn and look at me.

"I need some air." I said as I looked directly into Fury's one eye before I turned and walked away still reeling from my mentor still breathing.

" I said as I looked directly into Fury's one eye before I turned and walked away still reeling from my mentor still breathing

Natasha POV:

After Pete walked off everyone went their separate ways to prepare while I stayed with fury who I saw was still looking in the direction of where Peter walked off before he looked down with a sigh.

"You know I understand why you did what you did." I stated as Fury nodded.

"Because you would have done the same thing, and so would Pete." Fury said as I agreed.

"Your right, but fury you need to understand you are more than just a boss to us, you are our mentor and when we thought you were dead..." I said before having to take breathe to keep myself from breaking down.

"I know Natasha and I'm sorry." Fury stated to which I softly smiled as I gave his hand a squeeze before walking off to find Peter.

Back To Peter: