Sehehehehehehehehehveen

As promised.

Gang Orca was sitting with a very intense look on his face. 

"Hey," Wash whispered to Centipeder, "is it just me or does Gang Orca look scarier than usual?"

The insect leaned over cautiously, "We've all noticed it. Even Sirius did, and she's an imbecile."

Sirius looked over at them and waved before going back to whispering in Gang Orca's ear.

"What do you think happened?"

"If I had to guess," Centipeder murmured, "it has to do with the recent kidnapping rumors."

"There are more?!"

"Yeah, this time it's about a kid, Best Jeanist, and Hawks."

"Excuse me."

Centipeder and Wash jumped forward. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-"

Sir Nighteye gazed at the two. "This is a pro-hero meeting. We are here to discuss crime and death. Not gossip." 

Though, he didn't state that he wanted the gossip to stop...

"So, the reason I called you all here today-"

Sakamata with a kid? Since when? Did he get a wife?

"-because of the latest spike in anti-hero hate crimes-"

When did all of this happen? Why wasn't it in the news? Did he miss the wiki email?

"-particularly against some of the more unfriendly looking heroes-"

....could it have been a man...?

"-like Centipeder and Gang Orca."

And did Hawks and Best Jeanist really go to his house?

"Excuse me, Sir?" Selkie raised her hand. "You seem kind of distracted, are you okay?"

Sir Nighteye's glasses inched down his nose. "What?"

She smiled apologetically. "You looked distracted....so I thought you were distressed........"

Centipeder clicked their pinchers. "Yes, we can call this meeting another day."

"No, no," Sir Nighteye said, recomposing himself, "I just-" He glanced at Gang Orca. 

The man was staring at the clock, almost trying to threaten it to go faster. 

Could it be the kid?

Sir Nighteye sighed. "Yes, you're right. I apologize for taking up your guys' time today. Please forgive me." He bowed, grabbed his papers, and stiffly walked out of the room.

Gang Orca was at his heels, getting visibly frustrated at the small highway that never seemed to bother him before. Sirius was right behind him, gently patting his back and making a phone call. 

"No, I'm on my way to pick him up. The meeting was let out early. Yes, the child will be safe when he gets home." Sirius wrinkled her nose. "How could you say something like that?! The child is fine! He hasn't been ill-treated once!" Whoever she was talking to only seemed to irritate her more up to the point where she began to yell. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOOKS ABUSIVE?! IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASSUME SUCH THINGS YOU HAVE NO MORE NEED TO BE IN THE HOUSE. WHEN WE GET BACK, PLEASE, NEVER RETURN!" She hung up and tossed the phone into her bag. "How dare she say something like that? Especially about-"

"Sirius," Gang Orca mumbled. "It's okay."

"But it's not okay!" She pulled on his arm, trying to get him to look at her. "With all the people you've helped and with all the things you do, how could they treat you like this? Especially with a child that looks just like-"

"Inko." Gang Orca said, shoving her off. "He looks just like Inko. We'll talk no more of this, I need to walk home."

"I can drive you home," Sir Nighteye offered, stepping to the side of the hallway. 

"Oh, I could't!" Sakamata gasped.

What a softy.

"You can fit in my vehicle if that's what you're worried about," He adjusted his glasses. "Me and you are the same height, after all."

"Wrong!" Sirius sang, no longer in a bad mood. "Sakamata is 202 centimeters! You're only 200!"

The two looked at each other skeptically before standing shoulder to shoulder. 

"You're right," Gang Orca said. "I am slightly taller."

"All Might is taller than both of us," Sir Nighteye interjected, "he stands at the height of 220 centimeters having peaked in height several years ago during his-"

"Haha!" Gang Orca snorted. "S-sorry for laughing," He said in between chuckles. "But only you would know this stuff. One day a young All Might fan might surpass you if you're not careful."

Sir Nighteye straightened his tie. "I doubt that could ever happen."

Sirius smiled. "Did you know about All Might's girlfriend?"

Sir Nighteye stumbled. "What?!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm," Sirius set a hand on her hip, "Apparently, he and some fan had been having an affair and suddenly broke it all up a while ago. No one could ever figure out why. The only thing All Might said is that she had other priorities and he had to respect that."

Gang Orca sniffed his nose. "Sounds  like a whole lot of complicated."

"That's not the problem," Sir Nighteye looked around nervously. "How did you find that out? That's supposed to be top secret information."

Sirius blushed and rubbed her ears. "You know how sea folk talk..."

"This is serious," He repeated, opening the door to his truck for Sakamata. "We will need to talk to All Might about this."

"Uuuuuuugh," Sirius complained, "can we nooooooooot? It sounds like too much work." She held up her red fingers. "Can't you see that I was typing for a very long time today? I have to do this so many times a week that sometimes I think my fingers are going to fall off. What will my girlfriend think if I tell her 'sorry babe, but this tall dude at work bullied me into more work'?"

"That," Sir Nighteye said, backing out of the parking lot, "sounds like a you problem."

"YOU DID NOT."

"I believe I just did."

Sirius put a hand on her heart. "I take back what I said earlier! I hope you're hurting right now! How could I have cared about you?"

Sir Nighteye was coming up with a retort when he saw the small crinkle around Sakamata's eyes. 

Doki Doki <3

He clutched his hand on his heart. 

What was that?

"See?!" Sirius exclaimed, pointing to his hand, "even he is feeling guilty!"

"Wrong, I was just making sure I was still alive and not in hell."

"You!"

"I, indeed."