4.

Third POV:
Takemichi was now fighting Kiyomasa, hugging him by his waist. Then defeating him

"Emma, Hina, get away from here." Ken told them

It was now the injured three fighting Kiyomasa's group, but interrupted again. The Mizo five came and 'helped'?

"W-What the fuck are they doing?" Y/N's eye twitched at the 4's fighting style

"Hey, at least they're helping." Ken shrugged

"More like getting their ass beat,"

wee woo
wee woo
"Shit the cops," one of them said and they ran off leaving Kiyomasa

Hina and Emma came with doctors, putting Y/N on a stretcher. Ken coming with her on the ambulance, holding her hand.

"Kenny" a hoarse voice spoke, the nickname threw him off.

"Yes" he replied

"Is it bad that I feel happy, something ignites in me and it's serotonin. Is it bad that I wanna die, is it bad that I feel happy that I'm going to die?"

Sharing her thoughts with the man, he was surprised but that soon turned into worry when she started closing her eyes and flatlining.

Squeezing her hand and praying to himself
'please, fight for your life. I'm begging."

Mikey was speeding on his motorcycle, going to the hospital as well.
'stay with me N/N-Chin'

➪➪➪

All of them were in the hospital, some crying and praying.

Draken's mind raced, her words before she flatlined played in his head. 'Fight god damn it.' His eyes staring to tear a bit.

click

The sound of the door opening gets everyone's attention...

"We were able to save her life."

Those words had everyone crying of happiness and cheering. Mikey exiting the hospital, "Thank goodness, Y/N-chin. I was so worried." He let tears slip down his eyes.

Takemichi watching and understanding how important Mikey's friend's were to him.

☀︎︎

It was now morning and Takemitchy was going to visit Y/N. Entering the hospital room he saw Y/N and Draken conversing their eyes turned to him and Y/N started snickering.

"Ha-ha- what the fuck is that," pointing at his outfit while chuckling, then hissing in pain because of her stab wound.  Ken hitting her head for the action

"Who died and made you king? Don't let your head get too big," Draken judging the boy

Takemichi whined, "Come on, this is a first thing for me, let my head get big."

Ken sighed and bowed, "Thank you for saving Y/N,"

"yeah, thanks I guess. I mean you didn't do shit-" Ken hit the back of her head again.

"Ow ow-ow, what was that for?" She whined from the extra pain.

"Mikey wanted me to give you this, it's his old Toman jacket. He wanted you to have it."

Takemichi started to cry, sniffling, "H-He wanted me to have this, why?"

They both shrugged, "Who knows,"

After Takemichi left Draken turned towards the girl again, his eyes softening,

"About what you told me in the ambulance, what was that about?"

She shrugged-

He rested his hand on her head, "Y/N, please tell me,"

She removed his hand off her head, "it's nothing, it was just a bad choice of words. I didn't mean it- drop it Ken." She told him while looking to the side

He sighed and decided to give up

"There's a Toman meeting about our new 3rd division captain. I'll pick you up tomorrow," he left the room and the girl was now lonely. Having nothing to do she fell asleep.

꧁꧂
Vote for next chapter:
If I don't update for a while, don't be afraid to yell/type at my ass.
Don't know the term to use