1̸3҉

__________
Y/N BAJI'S POV
|_________________|

Hearing my alarm, I woke up annoyed, then I remembered. It was the day to change, I looked at the time and it was 3:30 A.M.

I got out of the bed and made it, folding the clothes, organizing the items in my room, which wasn't much. Only a photo of Toman and me than another one of Keisuke and myself.

I went to the bathroom then brushed my teeth and cleaned the bathroom. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast and kept it in the oven to keep it warm. I put a note on the fridge to inform my mom about it.

I checked the calendar and saw that dad was coming home today, sighing I went back to my room to change into decent clothing.

I checked the time again and saw that it was 5:30, time went by quick, soon later I went outside quietly. I left to get my motorcycle, getting the items to clean it, and now it looked spotless.

I looked at my now dirty outfit and went back inside my apartment complex, going to take a shower. While rubbing my body with soap, I remembered that I just cleaned it, and now I'll make it messy again.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I went to clean the shower. I went out again, an apple in my hand- it was now 7:00 A.M.

Finishing the apple and reaching towards the coin machine. I put all the coins in it and waited for the money to come out 530.97- the amount.

It wasn't much but it'll do, I then went to Mitsuya's house. Having an envelope in my hand I put the money in it, leaving it on the doorstep with my name.
I then left

"Hey Y/N, what're you doing?" Ken came up and draped his arm over my shoulder

"Nothing really, just on a walk." I put on a smile and shrugged

"Ah, wanna hang out in the arcade?"

"Sure! Get ready to lose," I told him while quickening up my pace to get to the arcade faster.

Arriving there, I looked at Ken, "One hour, whoever earns more tickets wins, the reward can be decided. Go!" I laughed and sped off to the easiest one.

__

Hearing the timer on my watch ring, Ken beside me, we went to the machine so it could count our tickets.

I got 432 tickets
Ken has..."uh-476!" he yelled out

Shit, all that talk I did for nothing.
I smiled, this was fun.
they're going to hate you
My smile fell, it's that voice again...

"Hello...Earth to Y/N," I looked up to see Ken's hand moving side-to-side in my face

"Oh, my bad." I chuckled

"You good?" he asked me

I nodded

"I should head back, the brothel wants me to help them with something," he waved to me and soon left.

_____

I was once again mindlessly walking
Not knowing where my feet were talking me- I was met with a swing set- Chifuya was on one of them.