II.

chapter two | you make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream

Jimin's class ended at three in the afternoon like the usual. By this time, she would be with Aeri in the dojang. But since she's trying to be a diligent student, she has no choice than to head towards the next building where the library can be found.

Walking along the hallway of the said building, it was unavoidable that the raven-haired would catch stares from the students. It feels like they're seeing some sort of ghost considering it's very unlikely for Jimin to be there, especially when they saw her standing by the front door of the library.

Internally, the raven-haired was starting to get annoyed, and if she wasn't afraid of the blonde seeing her lose temper (not like she cares about Minjeong's opinion, really), she would've yelled at everyone giving her a look right now.

"Where is she?" the raven-haired mumbles to herself, then she glances at the wall clock across her. Upon reading the time 3:30, Jimin felt dumb. Of course Minjeong would be late, her class ended at 4PM yesterday, my god Jimin. How did you not realize that? The raven-haired mentally scolded herself.

Few minutes had passed and she felt her stomach growling. Now, rushing to the library without thinking that Minjeong's classes ends an one hour later than hers was one thing, but skipping her supposed meal at this time is another. She didn't even realize she haven't had her lunch yet because she was preoccupied with the tutoring.

"This is already a disaster."

-

Their first meeting went surprisingly smooth, though they first had to go through a commotion at the library because of the raven-haired's sudden visit. Luckily for them, the librarian was fond of Minjeong like a daughter and warned them. The rest were fine, Jimin was unexpectedly attentive to the blonde that Minjeong felt stupid for overthinking the previous night. The raven-haired was able to follow through the discussion and even answer Minjeong's pop-up quiz with a decent score.

"Do you really need a tutor? You're doing good on your own." the two were still at the library, Jimin's focusing on the problem on her textbook while Minjeong is just killing her own time.

"I just happen to be listening to class earlier." the raven-haired lowly replies, just enough for the blonde to hear.

"Then why did you make me teach you about the formulas again when you could easily solve them?"

"I barely understood the discussion, you made things more clear."

The two continued having small conversations in between their homework, though it's just mostly Jimin clarifying formulas and asking Minjeong if her solution is right or where it went wrong.

After a couple more minutes of silence, Minjeong's phone vibrates. It's the alarm she set beforehand, telling her it's already half past five. She closes her book to tell Jimin that's enough studying for today.

But when she looked at the latter, Minjeong can't help but stare in awe. With her creased forehead, her parted lips, the strands of hair brushing against her cheek—She really has a face of an angel with a soul from the devil were what the blonde could only think about.

As if she could feel the pair of eyes gazing at her, Jimin looks up—and her eyes met Minjeong's. "Did you say something?" the raven-haired speaks, breaking the blonde's trance.

"U-uh, yeah," Minjeong stammers, thankfully Jimin was too occupied with the work at hand that she didn't mind much. "I wanted to tell you that it's already time, so you can skip the last problem."