𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

(𝓑𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓚𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻-𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽)
~~

"You'll never fit in!" Barked the blonde, Katsuki Bakugou, as he pushed Izuku down on the mossy wooden plank floor.

Tears welled up in the greenettes eyes. What he'd said earlier that day about the blondes mother wasn't true. He was sure she was still alive, taking care of him. Plus, it was a dare!
He was soon pulled out of his thoughts of why he'd reacted so suddenly, and angrily as Katsuki gripped onto Izuku's green locks of messy hair, pulling him down on his knees.

"K-Kacchan I'm sorry! It was a dare! I swear it was only a dare, please just let me go!" The greenette begged him, sniffing as he began to bawl.
"SHUT UP DEKU." Katsuki screeched at him, Izuku catching a flash of sadness in his red fiery orbs.

"You shouldn't have spoken of my old hag like that when you don't know what's going on." The blonde growled, his voice cracking the slightest bit.

How am I supposed to know if you won't tell me? Izuku thought, still crying as the blonde only tugged onto his hair harder, forgetting that he could read minds.
"That, stupid Deku, is none of your business." He muttered angrily into his ear, now crouching down onto his knees as Izuku whimpered.

"BUT BEST FRIENDS SHOULD TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!" Izuku cried, what seemed like waterfalls of tears flowing down onto his face.

"Best friends. Not friends. Or at least. ." Katsuki paused, a blank expression on his face.

A cold smile appeared. His eyes filled with nothing but pure emptiness, sending goosebumps and a deathening shiver down the greenettes spine. Nothing could scare him more than what the blonde was doing, and that was his emotionless face.

"Or at least I thought we were..Izuku." He smiled, pulling the fragile boys head upright, before thrusting it down to seem like he were to bang down hard on the prickly wooden moss covered planks.

The greenette shrieked, only to realize that no harm was done, Katsuki left chuckling.

"Sssssuch a dummy." He hissed, grinning.

"Why would you do that! I'm not some puppet Kacchan!" Izuku choked out, more wet drops of water falling from his big green eyes.

"Because I can." Katsuki growled, pushing Izuku away roughly as he stood up and began to walk to the door.

He smiled a cold smile as he stood in the doorway. Probably waiting for the greenette to say something. But what Izuku said was nothing what he'd imagine the weak, small young boy to say.

"You cold hearted monster...where is the Kacchan I loved and knew?" He said in a voice barley above a whisper, making Katsuki's eyes widen the slightest bit..

"He's gone. And don't expect him to come back." He snarled before slamming the door on the greenettes face, leaving him to cry himself to sleep as the final bell rang to dismiss all Middle Schoolers. This was it. His last year at Middle school as an 8th grader.

And it was absolute bull crap.

-525 Words. Sorry for the short chapter! :')