𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻,
𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓵𝓾'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓯 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀
《~~~~~~~~》

Izuku yawned, his green eyes wet and droopy, a tired expression on his face. He tilted his head from side to side, the sounds of his neck bones popping greeting him. He rubbed his eyes with his scarred hands, and grabbed his phone.

12:24 AM

It read as he turned it on, his brow furrowed. Wow..I've only been asleep for 4 hours? He thought, getting out of bed. His throat felt extremely dry, so why not help himself to a glass of cool water?
The stairs creaked with each step he took down to the UA dormitories kitchen. As he stepped onto the cold, White tiled floor, he felt his way around the counters making his way to the fridge. He opened it, a bright light beaming down onto his face as he did so. Just then, he heard a noise.
Creeeeeeeaaaaak.... It went ominously.
The greenette froze in fear, his mouth dry.
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak... It went again, this time closer, coming from the stairs.

Izuku immediately shut the door of the fridge close, thirsty or not.

He crouched down to the floor, only to smell a rotting, decaying smell. He gagged, tears filling his eyes as he placed a hand over his mouth. Now he heard the sound of footsteps and something being...dragged?
It sounding like if whatever this mysterious person was dragging was put into a plastic bag, the decaying smell only getting stronger. Izuku had to pinch the bridge of his nose in order to not throw up, covering his mouth with his left hand.

"Shhhh~" The mysterious person cooed to a muffled, blazingly furiously scared person.
The person was in all black, a hood over their head, a black hat underneath. They wore black baggy jeans, and spiked (black) boots.
"Shut up or else you'll be put into a deep sleep my dearest~!" They said again, the muffled rages getting louder as they placed one of their black gloved hands onto the victims pale face.
"Oh well..." Their raspy voice spiked once again as the writhing ball of fury stopped struggling against what seemed like ropes.
"I'll take of the gag...since this will be your last few moments of life, my dearest." The black hooded person hissed, bobbing their head joyfully as they slipped the gag off of the victim.

"You whore..! How- How could you- you bitch!" They said once they could speak again, gasping and panting for dear life.

"Oh" The hooded person whispered angrily, placing both hands on the victims head once again, a crack heard. The hooded figure then chuckled, giggled, and began to laugh phycoticaly.

"You fool!" They gasped happily.

Izuku let out a half choked sob. He'd just witnessed a murder. The laughing and giggling stopped. The killer froze in
place. Slowly, they turned around.

And that is when moss green orbs met with red ones.

-486 words. Again, sorry for the short chapter.