2• Who is she ?

Not trusting his own bloodshot dry eyes, Aizawa began rubbing them with the sides of his fists as if to try and focus once more on the window where he thought he saw the shadow but there was nothing there.

Do ghosts really exist ? He was too skeptic to even have it as a possibility but since the shadow disappeared, the tried to forget about it while discarding it as a mere mistake but just as soon as he was about to crush his consumed cigarette against the ashtray by the window, he almost choked on the smoke he was exhaling.

The shadow again. 

What was that ? It seems like there was someone walking inside that abandoned house but that would make much more sense than the ghost theory. A homeless person trying to find refugee for the night perhaps.

Shouta didn't even think about calling the police on them because it was honestly not his business and he was the last person to get involved in other people's lives but...

Wait.

Is that a girl ? He was straining really hard to try and focus on the dark figure but from what he could discern it was a female but she didn't look homeless or at least that's the impression he got from this distance.

Ah, honestly, he deserves that second cigarette he was already taking out of the package but as he began to light it, he noticed that behind the spark of the lighter, the female approached the window, sitting by it in a similar position as him and... Staring.

That is... Kind of creepy.

Holding the cigarette away from his lips, he began blowing out the smoke while staring right back at her.

Ghost usually don't stare for that long, do they ? Besides, she seemed way too... Alive, the vague moonlight shone on her eyes, giving these a bit of a spark and making her look like a doll.

Shouldn't that be even creepier ?

And she sat there for as long as he smoked, blinking here and there but always staring at him and the way he moved the cigarette to and from his mouth.

How couldn't he get curious about her when she kept doing the same quiet staring from the window of an empty house... For the next few nights ? It isn't as if she had moved there because the place seemed just as abandoned as always. 

Who... Who was she ?

ווו×

Author's note: TRUST THE PROCESS, this is going somewhere I promise