7• You're reckless

This went beyond logic and reasoning and if he sat down to analyze the situation, he would think of himself as acting recklessly. How could he fuck a complete stranger like her ? He had been absolutely driven by desire and... The sweet expression she always wore was just too convincing to say no to.

Even if both of them were mentally scolding themselves for acting so carelessly in the name of lust, they felt joy overpowering the bit of concern in the back of their heads. How wouldn't they when they were still coming down from their high ? It was heavenly, like the shot of a sweet narcotic.

Once Aizawa gathered enough strength to get up and clean his sticky hand, he came back to the bedroom still fully naked, pressing one of his knees on the mattress to hover above her, letting his messy raven locks drape down his neck.

" You're reckless, kid. "

" You were the one letting a stranger into your house, sir. "

" Don't call me sir. "

" Why ? "

" I might like it. Now get dressed, you might catch a cold. "

But his firm voice couldn't compete with the expression she gave him, staring up at him with doe eyes, eyebrows sinking at the far ends, lower lip jutting out just in the slightest to form a subtle pout while hugging around herself with both arms.

Aizawa couldn't do much besides staring down at her, mentally cursing at himself for being so easy to convince by her.

A tiny little whine came out of the back of her throat.

" Fine. " Even if he wasn't quite sure what she wanted, she was clearly using these evil tactics to manipulate him like a puppet. Thus, with the same cold expression while his heart melted into a puddle, he reached for the sweatpants, fixing them to guide them to her feet that excitedly lifted in the air to aid him in dressing her back up.

When he tried to get the sweatpants past her ankles, he couldn't help but to send a glance down and notice how her folds puckered out in between her closed thighs and it made him swallow thickly for a second. When did he become such a pervert ?

Once the lower garment was in its place, he proceeded to grab onto his own sweater (since the white t-shirt was still somewhat damp) and with a firm ' sit up ' he commanded her to bring her arms up.

" Like when police catches you ? Hands up ! " She uttered in such a sweet playful tone while raising her arms up in the air that he felt like imploding a little bit on the inside with a skip of his heartbeat, yet on the outside he barely mustered up a hum in agreement while fixing the sweater around her torso.

------

Author's note: Get your asses ready 'cause I'm getting some ideas for this book that you might or might not like