School life BRO

(So sorry about the title 😂) ⚠️warning⚠️ small amounts of billing and some swearing 😩

"Sh!t..." Roku says as he rushes to class in panic as he knows if he's late on the first day he will automatically be one of the least favorites but what he didn't realize was he's actually 15 minutes early.. he walks into class and looks around and looks at the clock and realizes how early he is so he sits on the floor by the teachers desk as he waits to be told where he's going to sit..

The teacher walks in and see's Roku sitting on the floor staring out the window. So she walks up to him bends down and taps him on the shoulder and says "hello there.. what are you doing on the floor?" "Ah.. oh umm sorry I wasn't sure if we had specific seats or not so I kinda just sat here.. I hope you don't mind." "No no it's completely fine you maybe sit wherever you'd like to so he sits on the chair in the back corner and begins to stair out of the window while he waits for the rest o floor the class to show up..

Soon the Whole class has arrived and making a bunch of noise.. "Class!" The teacher says but only to be ignored Roku notices and sees that the teacher is definitely new here and yells "EXCUSE ME." The whole class shuts up "the teacher is asking you all to be quiet.." so the whole class faces the teacher and her face turns read and she says "Yes thank you... Uuum" "his name is Roku ma'am" "thank you! But I think it's best if we do introductions so we can learn about each other!" Everyone in the class nods "Alright say your name, age aaaand your favorite hero! Now we'll start on the left and go from there" "hello I'm-.."

Roku just kinda tunes everything out as he already knows basically everyone in the room. So instead he states out the window and just watched the birds and Clouds..Until it's finally his turn

Roku stands up "Hello. I'm Roku... (he skips his last name) I'm 14 and my favorite hero.. is Eraserhead.." he sits back down to see his classmates staring at him "what." He says with a hint of venom in his voice "Thank you.! Now you all are allowed to sit here for the beginning and talk as you don't have classes yet." A group of kids walk up to Roku's desk and one kicks his shin and says "who the h3ll do you think you are.." Roku stands up being some inches taller than the person who kicked him (Roku is 5'9 right now) and says "if you were listening you would know I'm Roku.. and if I remember correctly your name was.. dumba$$." The guys friends start to giggle "sorry you must not of been listening during class.. my name is actually micheal." "Alright Mickey.."

-HELLO!!! Hope you like this crappy cliffhanger but the next part will definitely be more.. idk action filled! 😁